Nissan Jam 2014

Mads510

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alian said 70 registered and there was about 75 spots total so yes I did call the gods..

I got a call last night from one of the other Nissan gods. They said 125 Cars. And people on a wating list.

• Like 1

Great seeing familiar faces and meeting new ones I've only chatted with on here. I think the judging was fixed. They were giving awards to buckets. Kinda like this one

DSCN1871_sm_zpsdb190c46.jpg

Just kidding John! Your car is purdy :)

Enjoy the pics!

DSCN1830_sm_zps706a7c57.jpg

DSCN1831_sm_zps4807b9ba.jpg

DSCN1832_sm_zps7504ea2c.jpg

DSCN1833_sm_zps8447b81a.jpg

DSCN1834_sm_zps951c5837.jpg

DSCN1835_sm_zps78474e36.jpg

DSCN1836_sm_zps339dc734.jpg

DSCN1837_sm_zpsaeb71b76.jpg

DSCN1838_sm_zps61a4da33.jpg

DSCN1839_sm_zps516d8cc7.jpg

DSCN1840_sm_zpsa005ea2b.jpg

DSCN1841_sm_zpsbca3260a.jpg

DSCN1842_sm_zpsf2461517.jpg

DSCN1843_sm_zps25c7371c.jpg

DSCN1844_sm_zps874f9c68.jpg

• Like 2

Isnt it put on by the jccs guys?  If so then i woudlnt doubt biased judging as they do at jccs, never would of believed it until i saw it in person.   Show looked fun through, better weather than we had at canby >.>

Nice pics Kimberly , and hey John you won best 240 ? I snuck out a little early during awards , super show and dealer manager owns the 1959 on showroom ,super nice guy ,his son owned the super slammed 240sx painted Datsun green ,wish they carried sr stuff.

Brad, No I took 2nd place, And the guy's kid with the green 240SX did a bunch of donuts in the lot at the end of the day. But I guess you can do that when your the bosses son.

And great pic's Kimberly.

• Like 1

Nice pictures,

Voting is always biased no matter what kind of car show it is, as judges or crowd will always prefer some cars more,, get over it. Go for the people and to see OTHER PEOPLES CARS,, people that are there for awards or get their car in pictures are there for the wrong reasons.

but why i'm really posting here is what was this center piece mural type thing ?? Airbrushed ? sticker on plexiglass? WHAT IS IT?

Pretty cool looking no matter what it was.

DSCN1874_sm_zps3d73d490.jpg

Nice pictures,

Voting is always biased no matter what kind of car show it is, as judges or crowd will always prefer some cars more,, get over it. Go for the people and to see OTHER PEOPLES CARS,, people that are there for awards or get their car in pictures are there for the wrong reasons.

but why i'm really posting here is what was this center piece mural type thing ?? Airbrushed ? sticker on plexiglass? WHAT IS IT?

Pretty cool looking no matter what it was.

I don't know what it was, but the car was pretty badass. I go to car shows for the lies. Telling them and hearing them.

• Like 5

I could've given a shit about the judging. I went for the Datsuns and to see some familiar faces. Stanley will always be a winner as far as I'm concerned. And it will always be worth it after tanker talkin shit and his truck broke down on the way. Bwahahaha!  :rofl:  Poor thing.  :console:  And no, I'll NEVER let him live that one down.

There was a car there that had a scorpion painted on the oil pan but I didn't get a picture of it when I saw it. Kinda meandered around again and either I spaced and missed it or the hood was closed. It was pretty cool.

• Like 2