Nissan Jam 2014

Mads510

Take your money back and buy some new furniture. But please don't go to Salvation Army and let your grandmother select the from the " AS-IS " section again

Why dont you buy a house instead of looking out your boyfriends rented apartment window at the other apartment wall next to yours.My furniture cost more then all your wordly belongings,by the way hows your 401K plan at the burger king or what ever the fuck it is you work at.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok ladies quit with the cat fighting.

I stopped procrastinating and I just registered. Please, hold the applause :) I'll be driving in from San Bernardino so if anyone else is I'll be happy to meet up. Speaking of which where are the meeting points and times?

• Like 1

Why dont you buy a house instead of looking out your boyfriends rented apartment window at the other apartment wall next to yours.My furniture cost more then all your wordly belongings,by the way hows your 401K plan at the burger king or what ever the fuck it is you work at.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Damn dude. WTF??????

9:00 – Show cars roll in

10:00 – SHOW BEGINS

10:30-10:40 – Guest interview

10:45-11:30 – Owners’ interviews

11:45-11:55 – Guest interview

12:00-1:00 – Owners’ interview

1:00 – Awards

1:30 – Raffle

2:00 SHOW ENDS

This is what I received in an e mail, Im sure you all have the same thing. So we will meet at the Shell station off the 91 & Greenriver Rd. In Corona at about 8:15 or so. We will leave at 8:30 SHARP!!!! 

• Like 1

9:00 – Show cars roll in

10:00 – SHOW BEGINS

10:30-10:40 – Guest interview

10:45-11:30 – Owners’ interviews

11:45-11:55 – Guest interview

12:00-1:00 – Owners’ interview

1:00 – Awards

1:30 – Raffle

2:00 SHOW ENDS

This is what I received in an e mail, Im sure you all have the same thing. So we will meet at the Shell station off the 91 & Greenriver Rd. In Corona at about 8:15 or so. We will leave at 8:30 SHARP!!!! 

I got that email too. I'm leaving from San Bernardino so I'll meet up with you all in Corona. If anybody else is leaving from SB holla! We can meet up someplace and caravan over to Corona.

That's a real short show meh Canby is better!

Canby is better for you that's for damn sure.  It's on my bucket list, Gotta make it to that show one of these days.

Alian said 70 registered and there was about 75 spots total so yes I did call the gods..

So that little half pint is now a Nissan god???? :rofl:

• Like 1