Sunday June 8th "Old School Reunion" - Bothell WA

Hooligan

I'm going to bring my 2 year old nephew that loves to piss on peoples newly polished wheels ,, and have him not wear his pull-ups either so he can  just crap on the ground . Who cares if you might wanna sit in the grass there,  you can wash your pants same as everbody else ,,, it's a free world right??

:fu: :fu: :fu:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Slackers :D

(I was too lazy to even leave my house) :lol:

Yeah redeye jeez, even shonuff was there.....and parked in the only mud in the whole place.....and popped the truck on some guys celica that he locked the keys in....that's all anyone could have missed

• Like 1

Since noone parked next to him, it left plenty of shade for us to post up in with our chairs for a while until we could get the 521 out to leave.  

I have to say, while we were sitting there, he had numerous people express admiration of his truck and the fact that it looked well used :thumbup:

• Like 1

Thanks q tip that show was awesome saw some nice rides the 510's was nice the green 2dr was clean. Got me going for my rides aloha

Uuummmm.....you're welcome?

Not sure what I did, unless it was move my car to let you out, which I did more times than I cared to count

Uuummmm.....you're welcome?

Not sure what I did, unless it was move my car to let you out, which I did more times than I cared to count

You told him to go to event in another thread..

If it would be cool,,  could i get a list of Datsun people that went to this event?? So i could make sure and not include them,, or edit them out of  in any of my Canby event pictures as they clearly don't want to participate in the sharing of event photos Ratsun is known for..

• Like 1

You told him to go to event in another thread..

If it would be cool,, could i get a list of Datsun people that went to this event?? So i could make sure and not include them,, or edit them out of in any of my Canby event pictures as they clearly don't want to participate in the sharing of event photos Ratsun is known for..

Did I not mention my level of lazyness, the others however I cannot speak for