Greetings From Down Under

Hi everyone, been lurking around the Facebook page for a month or so, so I thought I better get on here and introduce myself.

I've just got back into Datsuns after spending the last 10 years wasting money on V8's. It started when my wife decided she wanted a 280ZX and after looking for about year for a good one I gave up and bought a Z31 turbo instead. Then I got sick of wasting money on cars and sold off my three V8's. Then I wanted a toy, so I thought an old Datsun would be cheap and easy to work on.

Then the bug bit lol. Long story short within 12 months I've bought a Z31, S130, B110 four door and a R30 Skyline hatch (L24E powered so it at least has a Datsun heart).

Looking back I could cry at all the now cool or rare Datsun stuff I've crashed, trashed or thrown away!

Loving all the Datsun love on here btw, and some very sweet cars.

-Pete.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys.

Where did you get the sun visor for the b210?

The sun visor was on the car when I bought it. It's an original 70's one, which were quite common here. There is a guy here in Australia that does repo's for a heap of Datsuns.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/DATSUN-1200-MESH-SUNVISOR-brand-new-/390762290235?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5afb3f5c3b

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Cheers guys.

The sun visor was on the car when I bought it. It's an original 70's one, which were quite common here. There is a guy here in Australia that does repo's for a heap of Datsuns.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/DATSUN-1200-MESH-SUNVISOR-brand-new-/390762290235?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5afb3f5c3b

Oh hell ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!