Opinions sought - going in for paint tomorrow

ktm

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, I was there this morning for a little while. He did not color sand and buff the car. What you're seeing is just a straight paint job. I talked to him about the of couple cracks on top of the car, he was saying that they have to take it down the metal to fix that because he didn't see it when they painted the car. I'm not going to give him a rash of shit about those couple cracks when I can fix that with a little bit of touch up and sanding.

Dude, I was there this morning for a little while. He did not color sand and buff the car. What you're seeing is just a straight paint job. I talked to him about the of couple cracks on top of the car, he was saying that they have to take it down the metal to fix that because he didn't see it when they painted the car. I'm not going to give him a rash of shit about those couple cracks when I can fix that with a little bit of touch up and sanding.

Bo, What I was trying to get at is, IF you color sand and buff it will be freaking badass. It looks great as is. But could be better.

Dude, I *********LOVE*********** the paint.  It came out better than I could imagine.  I was worried that the lack of clear would not make it pop, but damn does it look good in the sun.  I was a left lane bitch on the way home.  I was driving 75 mph but I never left the left lane.  Too many damn trucks on I-15 and CA 60.  I was not about to get a fucking rock chip on my way home.

That's great Bo. Can't miss you going down the road now.  :thumbup:  I walked down to a friends shop at the end of the complex.

All I could see from the other end was your car. 

:w00t: