Project Datstang

Bory

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok J

I sure will! Went with ride tech. Triangular instead of parallel, I was going with the latter at first, but the pan ard

Bar rides above the housing, and really makes for a big bed hump, witch I wanted to avoid. I like em deep down and dirty, but everything is getting bagged these days, so I'm picking a mean stance that it always resides at!

With a nice set of coil overs

• Like 1

Sitting in front of King bolt, so I have 10 mins to post,

The top angled bars, have tabs to weld to the inside top of housing, if you are using a 9" ford, this will work nice, I'm using 8.8, which has top mount bushings on the center casting part of the pumpkin. So I'm using that part to hang the top bars, which has me making my top mount. Gonna use 2-1/2" sq tubing and grade 8 bolt to replace this

Once the kit is all tacked in place, the leafs springs can finally come out, it's important to leave the leaf springs and blocks in and set the springs at ride height, I used ratchet straps to load the springs, and all angles are set,