• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. Supercharged. 17 actually. What do I know about cars? I've been working on them since I was 7 or 8. That means I started off before your ass. My Grandfather left me money and the charger was a shell. Shit. It's not that hard to work on cars and get it right. I ask questions for advice mostly. And why so many? Because most people look up the year make and model not a engine. It makes it easier to find online for problems. You don't like me? I don't give a fuck.

Nope. Supercharged. 17 actually. What do I know about cars? I've been working on them since I was 7 or 8. That means I started off before your ass. My Gandfather left me money and the charger was a shell. Shit. It's not that hard to work on cars and get it right. I ask questions for advice mostly. And why so many? Because most people look up the year make and model not a engine. It makes it easier to find online for problems. You don't like me? I don't give a fuck.

pics of said supercharged Hemi..426...bored?)

Nope. Supercharged. 17 actually. What do I know about cars? I've been working on them since I was 7 or 8. That means I started off before your ass. My Gandfather left me money and the charger was a shell. Shit. It's not that hard to work on cars and get it right. I ask questions for advice mostly. And why so many? Because most people look up the year make and model not a engine. It makes it easier to find online for problems. You don't like me? I don't give a fuck.

Shit. You weren't even born when I got my first ASE cert. And 2nd. 3rd, 4th, or 5th. Shut up. 

So know that you have a large section of this thread not wanting you here...you keep coming back. 

SCRAM. 

Oh. Did he know she had a mullet? How far back does his blindness go?

Did she have any other weird hanging things? 

You guys are in SF. Ya know what I mean?

not totally sure about when the vision faded,

however he stopped painting his cars camouflage in the early 90's

• Like 2