(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

If toes hurt or are hot they aren't fitted properly. Get half size larger than you think you need to wear now, and use wool sox. Use a fitted inner sole for added 'give'. Worse thing is synthetic or acrylic fibers. They are longer wearing than wool so tend to abrade the skin. Go natural. Abnormal friction will cause redness and irritation while the shin thickens into a callous. 

Precisely

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Myth busters did a thing 

since the Discovery Channel is known for their veracity and are an accepted testing organization like the ASTM or ASCII. Mythbusters is quite entertaining but in NO way is it a credible source. It's like saying "my brother survived a jump off the bridge, therefore bridge-jumping is safe."

• Like 1

since the Discovery Channel is known for their veracity and are an accepted testing organization like the ASTM or ASCII. Mythbusters is quite entertaining but in NO way is it a credible source. It's like saying "my brother survived a jump off the bridge, therefore bridge-jumping is safe."

yeah, when those idiots couldn't get hardened concrete out of a mixer drum using dynamite i quit watching. Gotta drill holes in the concrete for the charges, boys, can't just lay the stuff in there.

The fuck? If your foot is crushed, the metatarsal shield is the last thing you should be worrying about. People used to say the same about seatbelts... "If I'm in an accident I'd rather be thrown clear"

I work with things that are mostly over 3 tons, my hard hat and protective boots aren't going to stop shit if it falls. The cutting tools and setup pieces however, are stopped by the boots, tested them many times.

• Like 2

If you really want an officer to leave you alone, all you have to do is bleed, you get a good 6-10 feet of clearance

true story

I drunkenly picked shit with some guy while I was passing between pubs. Hockey player punched the shit out of him till he swept my legs and got me in a full mount. Poor guy's nose was like a garden hose of blood pouring all over my face. He refused to hit me and just held me down till the cops showed up, meanwhile I was spitting his blood back at him and trying to make porridge of his groin. cops showed up, took one look at me, and wrote me a ticket. They wanted me nowhere near them or their cars. They even put gloves on to handle my ID.

• Like 1