• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Big difference between 'not liking sex' or 'not having sex' and simply a lower birthrate. Lower birth rate can be from higher education rate for women, affluence, societal pressure, better birth control methods. Liking and having sex leads to procreation and there is no way around this... it's a positive feedback. Sex passes on the genes that lead to successful procreation it does not produce offspring that don't like sex. There might be the odd one, but they didn't like sex and didn't pass this on to their kids. So much for that fact-oid.

• Like 1

Big difference between 'not liking sex' or 'not having sex' and simply a lower birthrate. Lower birth rate can be from higher education rate for women, affluence, societal pressure, better birth control methods. Liking and having sex leads to procreation and there is no way around this... it's a positive feedback. Sex passes on the genes that lead to successful procreation it does not produce offspring that don't like sex. There might be the odd one, but they didn't like sex and didn't pass this on to their kids. So much for that fact-oid.

yeah, I seem to recall a slight fondness for sex myself, yet, no kids.

Japan's under-40s appear to be losing interest in conventional relationships. Millions aren't even dating, and increasing numbers can't be bothered with sex. For their government, "celibacy syndrome" is part of a looming national catastrophe. Japan already has one of the world's lowest birth rates. Its population of 126 million, which has been shrinking for the past decade, is projected to plunge a further one-third by 2060.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/20/young-people-japan-stopped-having-sex

Pretty damn big crocodiles...

Absolutely,the worlds largest saltwater croc was in the Philippines -

http://phys.org/news/2013-02-world-largest-crocodile-dies-philippines.html

"Lolong", who measured 6.17 metres (20.24 feet), died on Sunday night from a mystery illness inside his small enclosure in Bunawan, a backwater town in the country's remote south.

The Guinness Book of World Records last year officially declared Lolong the largest crocodile of its kind in captivity.
It dislodged Cassius, a 5.48-metre crocodile kept in a park on an island off Australia's Queensland as the previous record holder.

They are big and will attack/kill every and anytime they get a chance. 

Japan's under-40s appear to be losing interest in conventional relationships. Millions aren't even dating, and increasing numbers can't be bothered with sex. For their government, "celibacy syndrome" is part of a looming national catastrophe. Japan already has one of the world's lowest birth rates. Its population of 126 million, which has been shrinking for the past decade, is projected to plunge a further one-third by 2060.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/20/young-people-japan-stopped-having-sex

Who makes up these stories and the numbers??? Wait... The  Guardian another Enquirer rag. No doubt the birth rate is in decline. Expecting people to believe that they don't like sex is ridiculous crap.

Who makes up these stories and the numbers??? Wait... The  Guardian another Enquirer rag. No doubt the birth rate is in decline. Expecting people to believe that they don't like sex is ridiculous crap.

both the journalist and the periodical are very serious news sources. The Guardian is credited with some excellent investigative journalism for the breaking of the News International phone hacking scandal in 2011. You may disagree with the article but the source is beyond reproach. Climate change deniers suffer from a similar myopia..

I can attest there are less women interested in sex these days.  Or wait, let me say, there are less NOT FAT WOMEN WITHOUT FOUR KIDS who are interested in having a relationship or sex.  Seems like there are lots of fatties with four kids in tow, looking for the next daddy.  Which begs the question, how did you get pregnant once?  Let alone four times?  Did multiple people cum in their hands and throw it at you?

both the journalist and the periodical are very serious news sources. The Guardian is credited with some excellent investigative journalism for the breaking of the News International phone hacking scandal in 2011. You may disagree with the article but the source is beyond reproach. Climate change deniers suffer from a similar myopia..

Let me set you straight about the current state of journalism. While once a proud profession, it is now totally laughable and has been this way since the death of the newspapers or any print material, starting just about the same time as the internet showed up. It is bankrupt of any shred of honesty or integrity and whores out to the highest bidder and caters to the lowest amoral reader. Journalism hasn't a chance against the onslaught of shit that people want to read and believe on the internet. It's done for. With the demise of newspapers, real journalists can't be afforded or nurtured, and frankly, no one want's the truth anyway.

I can attest there are less women interested in sex these days.  Or wait, let me say, there are less NOT FAT WOMEN WITHOUT FOUR KIDS who are interested in having a relationship or sex.  Seems like there are lots of fatties with four kids in tow, looking for the next daddy.  Which begs the question, how did you get pregnant once?  Let alone four times?  Did multiple people cum in their hands and throw it at you?

more of an age bracket issue probably. Around the part you live in and also the part I live in, it's not super common to find someone interested in our dirt poor ass, that is close (ish) to your age, does not have a passel of kids and also did not let herself turn to mush during the last relationship she was in.

Not to blow my cover as a guy who gives a shit....but, I have dated a couple of gals about half my age. The problem is that most of them speak. To stare at and in the sack, no problems there, it's all the other parts of life in between that which makes me want to buy a bag of lye, a shovel and a roll of duct tape.

• Like 3

more of an age bracket issue probably. Around the part you live in and also the part I live in, it's not super common to find someone interested in our dirt poor ass, that is close (ish) to your age, does not have a passel of kids and also did not let herself turn to mush during the last relationship she was in.

Not to blow my cover as a guy who gives a shit....but, I have dated a couple of gals about half my age. The problem is that most of them speak. To stare at and in the sack, no problems there, it's all the other parts of life in between that which makes me want to buy a bag of lye, a shovel and a roll of duct tape.

^ This guy knows. 

Let me set you straight about the current state of journalism. While once a proud profession, it is now totally laughable and has been this way since the death of the newspapers or any print material, starting just about the same time as the internet showed up. It is bankrupt of any shred of honesty or integrity and whores out to the highest bidder and caters to the lowest amoral reader. Journalism hasn't a chance against the onslaught of shit that people want to read and believe on the internet. It's done for. With the demise of newspapers, real journalists can't be afforded or nurtured, and frankly, no one want's the truth anyway.

then how do you explain the phone hacking scandal's being brought to light by The Guardian. Seems like worthwhile reporting to me. I HATE Murdoch et al and was ecstatic when he was brought down a notch.

• Like 1