NAIAS

Well guys, today I went to the auto show for the 13th straight year and saw a bunch of cars in person. Even the IDx and ft-1 before all you suckers. Haha.

So here are some pics of the cooler cars I saw.

This deffintely looks better in person

IMAG0126_zpstaahygwy.jpg

IMAG0125_zps2xrlb0yv.jpg

IMAG0124_zpshxtzmkh6.jpg

The 2015 M3 actually dropped 200 pounds this year (That's about 90kg for you Canadians)

IMAG0122_zpswm7ihvxc.jpg

Porsche finally bringing back the Targa top

IMAG0120_zpsq0miydox.jpg

IMAG0119_zpswyzsjndm.jpg

It had an I6 but isn't confirmed as a final engine

IMAG0116_zps2anjfj08.jpg

IMAG0117_zpsracxltpc.jpg

Much sex

IMAG0114_zps6z0xuosf.jpg

Rocket bunny kit, didn't have the 2jz though.

IMAG0112_zps724zrwxj.jpg

New corvette. Starting price of 75k

IMAG0108_zpsog45yvwm.jpg

Me and the IDx (dude who was answering questions didn't know shit about heritage or anything car related)

IMAG0103_zpsnmlfahbz.jpg

IMAG0099_zpskfdynwjp.jpg

Nismo gt-r

IMAG0101_zpsb8ktiwps.jpg

Spotted this random guy. Congrats datrod.

IMAG0098_zpstxn75sga.jpg

And the original mustang concept.

IMAG0097_zpstum5yqtk.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking IDX still looks like shit.  And why does Subaru have to hang so much nose past the front wheel edge?!!  Fuck, why not just put the front wheel at the door and stick an 8 foot flatbed in front of it, yeah, that's the ticket!!  :sneaky:

Are you baiting me?  Toyota, not a reliable inline 6?  Wait a minute, am I defending Toyota?  FUCK TOYOTA!!  I'm going to sleep.

Name an inline 6 Toyota worth a damn. I dare you. 

And before you run to say 2JZ-In 5 months time I have done 3 head gasket jobs and condemned 2 more due to severe damage in the rotating assy. 

In all seriousness, that new Toyota is probably the best thing in a while. heres to hoping its not the same quality as their recent endeavors (the whole scion Brand)

i thought the 1st gen scion xB was cool

I like the current xB. The FR-S is what it is. I can do without the rest of Scion. Especially the iQ. 

Toyota is boring. The entire line is soulless sans the FJ. 

Are we talking only toyota or are we including its luxury brand Lexus as well. Because I can think of several Lexus models that are not boring.

Im just saying the quality of their car is shabby, not saying some aren't cool. But they pretty much perfected the art of building a car that will eventually fall apart. seems a lot of companies are doing that to keep people buying new cars. i just dont want to see it on a gem that this new design seems to be.

LFA and ISF are bad ass

New GS isn't a slouch either and it looks great. And I'd say that Japanese car probably have the longest life expectancy of any mass produced, affordable to most people car. Besides, most japanese cars are actually assembled in the US nowadays.

Fucking IDX still looks like shit.  And why does Subaru have to hang so much nose past the front wheel edge?!!  Fuck, why not just put the front wheel at the door and stick an 8 foot flatbed in front of it, yeah, that's the ticket!!  :sneaky:

Cause BOSO?????