1975 4X4? second datsun first 4x4 datsuns shall rise!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my 4x4 truck or the white one either one, the 4x4 is well a 4x4 dealer prep so i guess its holy grail of 4x4 620s with brand new rubbers and brand new rims to go on it and my white one has had everything replaced and is hell clean l20 under hoood with side draft intake an carb and long tube headers and lowered and near perfect dash

i really havent a clue what these are worth but its gotta be worth something. it runs and drives smoooth break probably neeed to be bled or adjusted up ..

but with the new tune up new filters and brand new window in front that was spendy and brand new not one mile tires and new rims that i have to put on are sittin in shed ready to be put on , i no you usually dont get the money back when you put it onto your vehicles but this is gotta to be worth something i put 1700 obo just to seee what i get maybe i should have put higher price or lower price not totally sure

yes the dash has seeen better days and it doesnt have the rpm guage or anyhting fancy and the cluster pl;ate is cracked and its got a rusty floor board on drivers side that def neeeds to be replaced but all the lights work and were replaced  goes thru all the gears fine and its never beeen washed it should clean up nice,, it doesnt have any head liner in car or rear view mirror, i will end up puttin a pair of headers on it and takin off intakle clean it up and put a weber 32 36 on it and clean the warn hubs and e break needs work not sure if its looose or broke or what but need to crawl underneath and figure that out

mice had some fun with garbage and seat foam, had to get rid of that and floor was shot on drivers side and all 4 mount in bed were rusted out and need someone with a welder to weld them up for me i got rid of mine few months back anyone in marysvill to bellingham area that would help me out if i make it worth there while

had to replace both filters black with crap im gunna flush tank out and fresh gas 

IMAG0327_zps2e19c0a3.jpg

any body got onf of these metal peices where bolt goes into hold on bumper?

IMAG0352_zps89c8a77b.jpg

IMAG0350_zps707abda8.jpg

my trucks all greeen never washed it and dont think last ownders did either its green everywhere and has  dirt layer over the whole things yea its brown so its like shining a terd, but mine as well make it a shiny terd

had to clean out beees neests from both the vents from last summer or years ago who know

IMAG0343_zps0fcb8258.jpg

• Like 1

IMAG0317_zps6925d965.jpg

seat cover and wiring day !  :crying:

bed aint to bad either had to wipe out half inch of dirt and mud covered in cedar needles! also had to clean under there same thing mud and needles twigs and decomposted leaves

IMAG0318_zpsae793a15.jpg

IMAG0293_zps289efdc9.jpg

i just took a picture of all the neeles on top it was pretty gross and smelly in the bottom[url=

More drive-ability makes a more sellable truck. Drivers floor would be a good spot to display in photos or just fix. I doubt paint will gain you any profit if you plan to sell it.

Personally I prefer to see what the body looks like when I'm buying a truck. New paint, especially a cheap job, scares me away.

• 2 weeks later...

i got my brand new window and fuel pump in and runs good but sort of wanders on the road and takes a lot of steering adjustment constantly but the steeering is tight? what could it be? the shock on front or is something worn out?

not to mentin somethin in my dash rattles horribly and i cant figurte it out and my valves need to be adjusted i can hear them chatter when revved up :(