1980 720 Tail Light clusters.....WHERE THE **** ARE THEY

godzirra

Well, I am at the end of a rather fruitless search for a new drivers-side tail light cluster (the housing for the bulbs) for the big ole' white 1980 720. Problem being, it is a 1980, with the horizontal tail lights along the bottom of the rear somewhat like the 620s, BUT different enough from the 620 so that the two won't interchange.

I understand these are uncommon in the stock-replacement-part market, but does anyone know of any where/ any one that has aftermarket variants (or even stock remakes) of these tail light fixtures?

There IS one illiterate individual who is selling them on Ebay, shipping them from Mexico, he/she is not at all to be trusted. I have needed this light fixture for 2 months and have ordered it 2 different times from this individual only to have it "lost in shipping" (I was refunded though).

Any places I wouldn't know of? I really don't care if it comes from Taiwan, or China, or Timbuk-three, So long as it gets here. Or else I will have to resort to wiring some form of a trailor light back there just to shut the cops up.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic