Hey eBay, PLEAS tell me more about the 1981 Nissan 200SX .... So much fail....

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

limited trunk space...2nd car.  yah i used my 2 door with 2 kids for almost a year before i got my sel, worked fine.

not 91 mike, 95-98 was the 200sx fwd model,  94 was last year of the sentra se-r 2 door, then in 95 with new body style it became the 200sx to seem more sporty in name...wish it would of just been called a sentra se-r since thats all it is >.>

green,  then a 96 black se-r, then a 99 se-l

The 95 had black mirrors, in 96 that was changed.  Also the 95 had vlsd which was eliminated on the 96. And even though the 95 was obd2, most states only required the sniffer test on it because of the production date, 96 is when they started plugging in, but it was weird because they had both plug in parts >.>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_200SX

Well saddly they didnt with the 200sx lol. And same with the 3rd gen first model of the se-r, it was released in 1991, same year as the 3rd gen sentra was. It was just a late intro into the model year, but there were like i said, many differences between the 95-96 model still. Alot of guys want the 95 to avoid the obd2 testing, and have the lsd which was kept in the g20's but removed from the 200sx, which was so stupid of them to remove >.>

The only year i can think they waited a year to drop the se-r name was with the 5th gen sentras, the  b15 model, because the first year they had a 2.0 model, then released the se-r model. 

Heres a linky.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_SE-R

B15 introduced in 2000.  First year of that SE-R was 2002. 

All others were late year models,true-but had the new features of the next year plus the SE-R options/trim. 

And when a 1991 MY or 1995 MY is released the prior year and SE-Rs are released in July of that MY-math equals 1 year. 

I need no wiki for that. Worked for Nissan long enough to know. 

Yah but they still say 95, not 96, and have the 95 options that were changed / dissapered in 96, so still makes them a 95 for that same year, even if released later in the year.  If you want to discuss it take it to sr-20 forum and let them have it out with ya on it :) because i know a few that will argue the fact, and production numbers based on the years dont lie either.  Night.

Its still that same year, even when released later, told people on sr20 forum this and they are laughing their ass's off about it as i am lol. Im done arguing, i know whos right here, coming from the person thats actually built 3 of them lol.

also the 95 se-r did not have the options of the next years model, the vlsd was removed, and the mirrors were painted to match the cars for the 96 models, the 95 was  95, the 96 a 96, the 97 a 97, and then the 98 had complety different front end, interior, and a shittier hp engine due to cali regulations. Dont need no links to know that.  Like i said, done arguing. I suggest you read some links and not sound so arrogant. 

I suggest you learn to read. Digest information.

I support the basis of you argument.

Your facts are vague and wiki links don't prove anything.

As said-worked for Nissan, owned SE*Rs.

Play keyboard warrior all you want.

You're creating nothing from nothing.

The point is there was a 95 se-r, i only posted the links to help back it up.  Says 95 on the title, and production date of the car, released in 95, makes it a 95.  If you doubt there was a 95 model, go to sr-20 forum, lots of guys there worked for nissan as well,a nd owned way more se-r's than i have and will say the same thing.  Im done arguing, hope you have a good day flat.