Beware of moontime11210 on eBay

qwik510

Hey guys,

Just wanted to warn any sellers (and Buyers?) about this guy.

His ebay ID is moontime11210 and he is from Bellflower, CA

Anybody know him?

I had a set of wheels on eBay and this guy jumps in about 30 minutes before the auction ends and bids several times until he is the high bidder. He wins the auction and I send him an invoice and the next day he sends me a message saying he made a mistake and didn't want the wheels. He said he wanted Original wheels. The ones I listed were advertised as "Original Western Wheels"

Here is the message I received

"Dear qwik510,

hi i made a mistake aim looking for original sorry can you sell the to the last bid  thanks

- moontime11210"

Here is a link to the auction. 

Anyway, he wasted my time and lost me a real buyer. 

He has sold 510 items in the past. 

I would advise you to avoid him and his stuff.

David

• Like 1
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Geeeezus!!! The Guy SAID he made a mistake and obviousely didn't read it correctly in Dave's discription, cut him some slack.

Lou "A good Christain doesn't cut off the head to cure a headache"

....or take the lord's name in vain. :lol:

• Like 2

Where did I do that? Go ahead show me this I can't wait for.

Geeeezus!!! The Guy SAID he made a mistake and obviousely didn't read it correctly in Dave's discription, cut him some slack.

Maybe you meant... Hey Zeus? :lol:

If you bid for something on ebay,  you should be ready to pay for it. You are entering into a purchase contract after all. :)

• Like 1

Getting big already!!!! Hmm I don't have the right to voice my opinion? Don't judge me by posts, as noobies are those just getting into the 510/Datsun's. Me I've been into Datsun since `75 and yes I know how to spell Jesus this is why I went with Geeeezus so to not piss anyone off looks like it didn't work who'd a thought?

Lou

Getting big already!!!! Hmm I don't have the right to voice my opinion? Don't judge me by posts, as noobies are those just getting into the 510/Datsun's. Me I've been into Datsun since `75 and yes I know how to spell Jesus this is why I went with Geeeezus so to not piss anyone off looks like it didn't work who'd a thought?

Lou

I can only judge you by your post because i don't know you in the real world. Yeah your older like me but still new to Ratsun so take it easy Lou 

• Like 1

Actually been lurking here for a couple years just recently decided to sign up. Oh sorry, I thought I was being judged by my wording/spelling. Good thing I didn't say JEEEESUS Ha? Ok I'll behave now..

Oh my, 2 Lou's? :cool:

Lou

....or take the lord's name in vain. :lol:

Who's pissed off? I thought it was funny. and you did make the connection between 'Geeeezus' and 'a good Christian'.  

No worries lou, we're pretty loose here.

Who's pissed off? I thought it was funny. and you did make the connection between 'Geeeezus' and 'a good Christian'.  

No worries lou, we're pretty loose here.

True I did now I know who Jesus is but who's Geeeeeezus? B)  Hey anyone here in New England attending the Mt. Washington "Climb to the Clouds" in NH race next June? A few of the 510ers from SPEC 510 (Summit Point East Coast) plus a few others will be attending for the weekend camping out. It'll be a great time and it's just a few weeks after Summit Point what a Spring it'll be.

Lou

Why are you guys bickering aboot somthing as trivial as profanity? Christ on a crutch we can be a bunch of goddamn infants. I mean Jesus Fucking Christ it's a Datsun forum not a sandy cunt discussion group

Right!!

Lou "What's aboot? Oh A Boot,,Got it"

Lou,

Normally, I would cut the guy a break if he actually made a mistake but this was no mistake. He bid several times on these over a 30 minute period and using an excuse (wanted original) when my auction clearly states that these were original, and the fact that he has been an active seller and buyer on ebay for some time, Also, he waited to reply for to me for over 24 hours and then never responded again. As I could not leave him negative feedback on eBay, I felt it would be wise to warn others about him.

And Geezus has nothing to do with it.  :devil: