Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's no sexual outlet for the men, most who will never ever have the wealth and chance to marry. It's like insane Puritanism gone off the tracks. Unlikely there are even g/f's there or the concept. Women, other than those kept indoors or in a bag are by definition 'all whores'. It would take generations to get rid of this mind set. 

There's no sexual outlet for the men, most who will never ever have the wealth and chance to marry. It's like insane Puritanism gone off the tracks. Unlikely there are even g/f's there or the concept. Women, other than those kept indoors or in a bag are by definition 'all whores'. It would take generations to get rid of this mind set. 

Yeah, but they can stand outside a moving car

• Like 1

This just in...Americans are dumb.

So I'm on a test drive in a customers car...ratty Dodge truck passes me.

I notice 3 things about said truck.

1. Exhaust leaking.

2. Brakes grinding.

3. Trump sticker in back window.

I pull up to a red light next to the Dodge. Some 20 year old, punk, white kid-hat barely on his head, backwards. Blaring horrible rap music through tinny, popping speakers. Leaned hard towards the passenger seat.

We take off. He's leaned so hard to the right he's driving over the line for a few thousand feet before I turn off towards the highway.

I hope this kid is as dumb as he looks and forgets to vote.

I normally have a hard rule against speaking about politics, religion, or money.

Nothing good ever comes out of it unless you are speaking with someone who shares the exact stance.

And I am in no way, shape, or form in the Pro-Hillary camp.

I just know who I will not be voting for.

/rant.

• Like 1

Diego you need to buy your mechanic lunch next time they tear into your engine.these dd13 and dd15 engines are a pain in the ass. $1300 in specialty tools just to set the timing. Fuck mercedes

Ya, and our guys average 5 overhauls a month, they do a lot of outside work besides our trucks, quality is non existent in these modern trucks, sad.

We have 20, but like i said, our guys service other fleets too, so far this year wr had 4 of our trucks getting overlhauled, 3 had one thing in common....air compressor throwing the rod through the side and in through the engine block, great design by Mercedes Benz!, the other one was due to cylinder pin hole allowing coolant to mix into the oil, all trucks between 450k and 550k miles on them.

Yea the air compressor setups on these dd engines are a joke.easy 3hr job when it can be done on a 60 series in less than an hour. This is my first time actually tearing into a dd13. It was over tached and the cam caps that hold the rocker shafts lifted and stripped the threads out of the rocker housing so the previous mechanic put helicoils but it seemed like they never tourqued down the rockers. So I did and ripped the helicoils out. Im really surprised the rocker shaft didnt break

Yea i actually took it apart to replace injector #1 then I noticed there was a bolt than wasnt threaded in all of the way. Truck came in because it had no oil pressure. The tubes from the oil pick up to the oil pump has o rings that were just done. The tubes moved back and forth with 1finger

went to a Charlie Daniels concert last night and at 79 years old the dude still rocks. he did a southern rock cover of Bob Dylan's "Tangled up in Blue" that was pretty good and then about fifteen minutes of some psychedelic Carlos Santa circa 1970-type instrumental that was really good but unexpected.

the wife begged me to go with her to a wine tasting and craft show this morning. I really don't care for wine or to see how grandma combined toilet paper tubes with plastic tampon containers and glitter to make "outsider art" but I went.

one elderly gentleman was begging me to try a peach wine. no. watermelon? no. persimmon? no.

"well, what flavors do you like?" (from family guy) -"you got anything to take the taste of weed and hooker spit out of my mouth?". wut.....? didn't think so.

• Like 2