Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now I hungry.....

Last night I heated up some coffee and I heard the beep beep so I run out and microwave is shut off. I open the door and the light comes on and it starts up.wtf I says. Shut door and it shuts off, open door and it comes on.!!!!???? Pulled apart and removed door interlock switches. Still does it. Take outside and add to scrap heap for recycling. Had to drink Mrs. D's tassimo coffee this AM, nearly puked but my coffee hangover headache was killing me.

I get home tonight dreading what's to come and WTF??? There's a brand new microwave in an unopened box and it's an exact copy of the old one!!!!!! No having to learn all the heat settings or fucking with the clock or weird sounding bell or pull handle instead of push button door release. Drinking a fresh, robust, flavorful pressed coffee as I type. Mrs. D you are getting a second helping tonight! 

• Like 4

Not any more you don't.

3 years 27th of may. been sorely tempted and craving, haven't tried just to not go back to old habits

Can you imaging a drunk abusive hobo?

was actually a rather happy drunk hobo until someone irked me and then it was straight to pissed and threatening to break vodka bottles over peoples skulls

Alcohol in cooking is.....bliss

yes i know, but better to not be tempted

• Like 2

3 years 27th of may. been sorely tempted and craving, haven't tried just to not go back to old habits

was actually a rather happy drunk hobo until someone irked me and then it was straight to pissed and threatening to break vodka bottles over peoples skulls

Stay on the right track!

• Like 2

Good work man, keep it up! I'm about 6 months in by choice, cuz feeling like an old man at 27 was getting really old. Now I actually sleep through the night, I'm no longer having aches in my joints, and my wallet is able to lend more help towards permanently good times like instruments and parts for the 620. It was a bit of an adjustment as my job puts me in bars all the time, but now I feel like I can never go back. You'll get there, too!

• Like 1