Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

alright ratsun, i have a dilemma.....

a girl i broke up with when my daughter was like 2 and honestly she hated my guts back then and moved on to the next male and was happy with the next male with a couple kids (at least one for sure because she was pregnant when i broke up with her) and last time i checked she wanted nothing to do with me and had forgotten all about me has sent me a friend request. this is the only female i've ever regretted breaking up with. why oh why would she do this? and why does it have to be when i'm happy with the current female i'm seeing and was starting to be happy with life. and should i tell the current female about all this?

It's a life delemma.

You break up with girl, (lack of info, was it consensual or one sided?) who moves on while pregnant with your, or someone else's child (unresolved for lack of info) who much later friend requests you and now you are, for some reason, conflicted. You say you are currently happy, and yet you seem to be blaming this girl for stirring up repressed feelings for her?

Could this be more FML??? :lol:

Ask self this question....

Is my current situation worth risking over a relationship I may have had with someone in the past? Include your daughter's feelings.

So:

Ignore request and move on with your life. Do not tell current g/f. No harm no foul. But if old g/f tries again to make contact then something is probably up. Worst case she want's child support and or baby sitter. Maybe you have another child with her? Maybe she isn't with anyone now and is looking for a 'daddy' for her kids. Least worst she just want's to keep in touch. Optional 50/50 wants to get back together... this could go either way as she has lots of extra baggage and someone else's kid(s) and you seem to be an emotional yo-yo about her. If contact is definitely unavoidable, discuss with current g/f first.

Accept friend request? Discuss with current g/f first and go from there. Find out sooner that: everything is fine or everything is not fine. (see above)

That'll be 5 cents please.

• Like 1

Well it sounds like you have regrets about this past relationship and how it might affect your present one. Is this not what a 'fuck my life' post is all about? Sharing a complaint about your current position in life?

Doesn't appear to have been your fault.. right?

Partially....but I blame me for trusting the idiot that waved me thru....then decided to pull forward blocking me....seconds later he realized what he did and moved forward some more, as he did that I floored it to get out but it was a second late and a Chevy 1500 with poor brakes got me...nobody got hurt and the guy that blocked me after waving me through took off in a hurry, shit happens, nobody got hurt and it's just material damage......just my ego is hurt, first accident ever..... happened in Springfield on Harlow rd near Les Schwab...no tickets were issued, all is good.

No FML threads!!!

Well it sounds like you have regrets about this past relationship and how it might affect your present one. Is this not what a 'fuck my life' post is all about? Sharing a complaint about your current position in life?

ok again, how was a post a thread? and not really fml just trying to get someone to back up my position on it because i'm a pansy

• Like 1

ok again, how was a post a thread? and not really fml just trying to get someone to back up my position on it because i'm a pansy

Consider yourself lucky, there once was a time when questioning the mods too long brought down the ban hammer.

Dont over think it, just accept it for face value, no FML threads.....or posts.

not that worried, don't like bjs anyways. only one girl actually gave me one i liked and when i asked if she was using teeth on purpose, again, mouth was too small and she was accidentally using teeth.

You need a grandma