Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

Vince was

• Like 1
  • Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hear its going for $27 a gram. At that price I dont think supply will be a problem.

Between 10 and 25 is what I keep hearing, but you watch today, even that high, it will be GONE in nothing flat is my bet. Most only have 10 pounds to start.

Wa. on the news down here about the one weed store and 10 pounds also !funny thing is most people will get weed from who they have got it from for years , down here when we had too many stores ,mostly young people would hit a couple stores , maybe to see et-ables candies ,concentrates , only change is now they get tax revenues .

I agree, but as shocking as it may seem, lots of pot smokers (older) are for the most part law abiding citizens and like to do things legal (I'm not one of them). This was proven in CO by the massive lines of people waiting before the stores open, the 22 million in taxes they have raked in and that is at a 25% tax too. People will buy from store and pay too much, that is very clear, it's been done. That's all money that WA state has been missing out on due to foot dragging. 

In CA, there is a little more to it than just walking into a store and being 21 years old. Granted, not a lot more, but still, that extra step leads to a "why bother" and you go to where you have been getting it from. Here, there is no need to make up a phony medical condition. If you're 21, you can buy it and many times, that is easier than trying to wake up your flake of a dealer at 3PM and watch him bumble around for 30 minutes while he tries to figure out what planet he's on.