Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn it I want this thing, 600cc single oil in frame

1971 BSA B50T - $1200 (san jose east)
00a0a_7T7sOZUoCPc_600x450.jpg

500cc Has big bore kit to 600cc
Tank & Seat included
Engine free-almost running
Numbers match
Please email Kelly in San Jose, Ca
Motorcycle is located in San Jose
show contact info
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
  • Like 1

Yamaha tt 500 is a jap carbon copy of the b50, both are classic thumpers. The thing is with a 600cc barrel I don't thing is easy on the gearbox which never changed from the b40 a 350cc bsa. Even triumph twins the 500 is more reliable than the 650 Bonneville.

Damn it bike cut out again, this time in the Mountains of Orinda, coasted down the Mountain and then pushed it home about 4 miles up and down steap as hills.  

All I can say are two soccer moms looking for fun offered me rides back to town, a dude on an enduro BMW motorcycle stopped and offered me help, people on foot that were hiking offered help and not one pro ass bicycle race dork even waved a hand. I hate those fuckers, they look like such nobs in there fitted powerbar onesies  they act all put out by you and have the lamest attitudes, the chicks are bitches too FUGLY toeheads.

It's official,     AND   crotchrocket dudes are DICKS too, all bike no personality.

lookingbackBikeRace.jpg

^^^^^^^ fuck off and die ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Like 1

Damn it bike cut out again, this time in the Mountains of Orinda, coasted down the Mountain and then pushed it home about 4 miles up and down steap as hills.  

All I can say are two soccer moms looking for fun offered me rides back to town, a dude on an enduro BMW motorcycle stopped and offered me help, people on foot that were hiking offered help and not one pro ass bicycle race dork even waved a hand. I hate those fuckers, they look like such nobs in there fitted powerbar onesies  they act all put out by you and have the lamest attitudes, the chicks are bitches too FUGLY toeheads.

It's official,     AND   crotchrocket dudes are DICKS too, all bike no personality.

lookingbackBikeRace.jpg

^^^^^^^ fuck off and die ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Because you lack their extreme fanciness and they are ALL better than you. Last month, my FXR broke a throttle cable. When I was along side the road rigging it up to limp home, no less than 20 super bad-ass, leather clad village people on American bikes went flying right on past me. The one guy who stopped and asked if I needed help was riding an old beat to shit KZ 1000. Fuckin Brotherhood my ass. I mean, I would have told them to get the fuck away from me anyway...but it's the POINT!

Because you lack their extreme fanciness and they are ALL better than you. Last month, my FXR broke a throttle cable. When I was along side the road rigging it up to limp home, no less than 20 super bad-ass, leather clad village people on American bikes went flying right on past me. The one guy who stopped and asked if I needed help was riding an old beat to shit KZ 1000. Fuckin Brotherhood my ass. I mean, I would have told them to get the fuck away from me anyway...but it's the POINT!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

HaHa, I know I don't even like it when people stop to help but I do it all the time because my old man taught me manners. I guess the Harley brotherhood is long gone. The roads I ride are filled with those exstreme bicyclists who never really share the road and never have anything nice to say, they are like a bad mix of granola and water sports.

Ya you don't use any fossil fuels, but the companies you invest in sure as fuck do, if there was a nuclear war the only thing that would survive are those carbon cleats and spandex thigh huggers. There is like a weird hierarchy to some of them when they ride in packs and order microbrews at the bar, totally " I"M BETTER THAN YOU" 

• Like 1

Out where I live, it's a long, curvy, narrow road with a rock cliff on one side, and a 30 foot drop to the river on the other, it's filled will speeding log trucks and drunk hillbillies weaving about. I think it might fall under the category of irony that guys ride bicycles up and down this road to stay healthy.

• Like 2