Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

weber 32/36 is all fucked up, when I accelerate it bogs down and than kicks in a second later. I had to bump up the idle to keep it from stalling. Runs rough and breathy. I changed the gas filter (whatever) a little better. Any ideas anyone?  Is there an air mixture screw on it?

weber 32/36 is all fucked up, when I accelerate it bogs down and than kicks in a second later. I had to bump up the idle to keep it from stalling. Runs rough and breathy. I changed the gas filter (whatever) a little better. Any ideas anyone?  Is there an air mixture screw on it?

Shit clogging the pick-up in the tank??

Happened to Skyblue on a goon back in the day.....cleaned out the tank and problem solved...

Shit clogging the pick-up in the tank??

Happened to Skyblue on a goon back in the day.....cleaned out the tank and problem solved...

Ya the fuel filter had a bunch of crap in it, now I have to figure out how to clean the jets. I should pull that tank off and clean it out.

I pity the fool who has to look at my feet, I've been fortunate enough to have sympathetic girlfriends. Parents really need to teach there kids how to cut there toenails so they don't get ingrown.

Mine went ingrown because of how my parents cut them.....

..................2 surgeries when I was a teen to finally fix it....

Damn, It really does come down to surgery.

I swear the only thing that kept  me from being a varsity basketball player were my ingrown toenails. If somebody stepped on my feet.............game over for me.

It was a downward spiral from there, skateboards and guitars , youth at risk

I pity the fool who has to look at my feet, I've been fortunate enough to have sympathetic girlfriends. Parents really need to teach there kids not to marry cousins so they don't get six toes.

• Like 2

I have a coworker that had to do this. Accidentally stepped to hard on his foot when I was scuffing his new shoes (yes we do this in my shop) he bought fell down crying.

He got me back years later with a dotco that caught me on the arm and had me laughing

Mine went ingrown because of how my parents cut them.....

..................2 surgeries when I was a teen to finally fix it....

I pity the fool who has to look at my feet, I've been fortunate enough to have sympathetic girlfriends. Parents really need to teach there kids not to marry cousins so they don't get six toes.

however sex with your grandmother might land you the KFC childhood prodigy