Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, to be fair, the Harley crowd really started the douchery. But, now the hate has switched hands, most Harley guys don't really give much of shit what you ride, but a lot of jap bike guys think a Harley has the top speed of 15 mph and is unstable at that speed...Of course, that was earned too though. I was riding down the freeway the other day (70 mph speed limit) and like 20 guys on Harleys were spread across all three lanes doing 60 mph. I let them know I was not 'cool' with this by cutting up the middle of them at about a buck ten.

• Like 2

I hate crotch rockets! Besides being hideously ugly, it seems they attract assholes. I would say 90% of their riders are douchebags.

I don't hate them as much as the people who ride them.....that 90% anyways.....

..........but that goes for clubs across the board......there's always a douche amongst us..........

I wasn't into harleys till my coworker built his.....nice bike....fuckin' fast....super clean.....

IMG_7747_zps32f706ec.jpg

IMG_7748_zps95706402.jpg

I hate crotch rockets! Besides being hideously ugly, it seems they attract assholes. I would say 90% of their riders are douchebags.

lol, I must say crotch rocket guys have an incredibly dull arrogance that I could never put my finger on, however every now and then you'll find one that is just downright cool.

hey yo bustanut? Your boss likes women alot right? Ha ha

I may be an arrogant asshole but I'm not a douchebag. And I have two crotch rockets for the record

Well, I don't think I'm a douchebag, I take care of my family and friends

• Like 2

I may be an arrogant asshole but I'm not a douchebag. And I have two crotch rockets for the record

Well, I don't think I'm a douchebag, I take care of my family and friends

So you're one of the 10% that isn't. B)

• Like 1

Then again, some Harley riders are douches too. Especially the damn yuppies with a severe case of mid-life crisis. Then some you would think are, really aren't. In the apartments I lived in about ten years ago there was this guy who was a Hell's Angel with an old school 70's style chopper. No kidding. He was an awesome neighbor, and a really cool guy. At least as long as you didn't cross him! The Mexican's in between us did, and he beat one of them's ass with me standing nearby, pulled a 44 magnum on the rest. Scared them good! Next day they moved out!

gs10001983-600x401.jpg

There is such a thing as a CLASSIC crotch rocket, I'm hoping mine will look like this when I'm done with it. Suzuki has a fun cult fallowing like Datsuns do.

The 521 is the best motorcycle pick up out there. It's low to the ground, tons of room in the bed and has the external hooks for strapping down your widow maker.

• Like 1

Well, to be fair, the Harley crowd really started the douchery. But, now the hate has switched hands, most Harley guys don't really give much of shit what you ride, but a lot of jap bike guys think a Harley has the top speed of 15 mph and is unstable at that speed...Of course, that was earned too though. I was riding down the freeway the other day (70 mph speed limit) and like 20 guys on Harleys were spread across all three lanes doing 60 mph. I let them know I was not 'cool' with this by cutting up the middle of them at about a buck ten.

I watched this guy Max Shaaf do a wall ride with a shovelhead hard tail. His builds are at the very least...............tasteful

Fucking love that video.....happy hildo

Yeah, cracked me up. I have taken a few wins against some really hot super bikes in short bursts like that. They would blow past me like I was tied to something if we were going just a little bit longer...but we weren't.

So i was literally in the middle of some guys attic last week doing ductwork... happened upon this just chillin in the insulation

14-13_zps4bb2a046.jpg

I just found out im getting my own install crew at work. Here's my truck.

14-5_zps80aedf2f.jpg

Here's the big-assed mansion im working on for the next 2 weeks

14-6_zps68b08f14.jpg

And my buddy Chris laughing at me because i was being a little bitch, squealing like a stuck pig. (in my defence, i almost fell off a truss 25+ft in the air)

14-1_zps990a79cb.jpg

• Like 1