Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

anigif_original-15652-1402932895-3.gif

enhanced-22954-1402932894-5.jpg

Ok this is hands down one of the funniest thing I've ever seen,

Jesus, what is it with good ol' Berkeley California drivers? Man they fucking suck.

So I'm trying to take a left onto a busy ass street, some hippie in a diesel benz across two lanes is trying to take a right to where I am at, the dude totally has the right away but NO "oh, you first Datsun guy, I like you " but I can't cuz the street is too busy, soo then some gardener coming from the other direction stops on the busy street  " oh you go buddy, it's Berkeley we are different " even though he has the right away, then the ho next to him slams on her breaks cuz she doesn't know whats going on,.................So what do have? 3 dipshits that all have the right away waiting for me to pull out in front of them to take my left, Hell no I'm not suicidal, so I take a right then do the most illegal flip a bitch across a double yellow and stear around the clot of retardation. 

The laws of driving in my opinion are based on dominant and submissive positioning for a town who's #1 pass time is chess and strapping on dildo's you would think they would have a solid grasp of this concept, but I'm always proven wrong everytime I go there. I won't even ride my bike over there, it's liberally a death wish cuz they are too nice. 

anyway, back to blow up dolls. Where were we?

• Like 1

Never had one, never been to a strip club. Don't see the appeal, bunch if naked girls dancing around that I can't touch that I have to pay to see when I can get it online for free

Been a bit since I had a female to play with and she complained I didn't play with her enough. Bout shows how my life is I guess

• Like 1

Lap dances are good if free and not in a strip club. Example*. At a party, girl you've met, but don't yet know very well try's to get you to dance, but dancing really ain't your thing, so she decides to give you a lap dance instead. =good

Going to a strip club, bargaining for $5 off a lap dance, then trying to ignore the fact that she's completely into the bulge in your back pocket only, then crying to yourself while jerking in the club bathroom. = not good.

Not that I'd know. I just play chess or tour public libraries for fun.

• Like 2

My cousin bought me a lap dance once. I guess he technically bought me a tee shirt that came with 2 lap dances. He got one, I got the other. Then he tried to keep the tee shirt.

I was like "hell no punk, you bought it for me."

My then fiance, now wife, made me understand why he wanted the t shirt the next morning as I was experiencing domestic violence for the first time.

The stripper didn't cry or have a black eye, but I got both when i got home.

• Like 3

Does vtr ever actually say anything? All I ever see is pictures from him

Also, for randomness, what the hell is with people these days? Try to be nice on the way home and tell someone they got a light out and they sit in their car and laugh instead of rolling down the window. Wtf? Dumbass kids I hope they get a fix-it ticket

• Like 1

seems grey out there, was at the grocery store about 4 months ago, standing in line behind a couple Asian kids in school uniforms. I dropped a tomato or something right in front of my foot......... one of the girls actually reached down and picked it up for me. THAT IS HOW REMEMBERAL THE EVENT WAS.