What roof-rack are ya using???

Justin

I guess it's kinda hipster...? But I'm thinking a roof-rack on the 620 would be the cats meow.

So what ones are ya'll running? How'd ya pick it out?

I'd like to know width, any accessories, all the good stuff!

And what usually gets packed up there anyways?

Please, let's see what ya got!

:thumbup:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard you can build your own rack and use rusty tailgates for wind deflectors.

I heard you can get the parts for said roof rack by selling said rusty tailgate to someone and then asking for it back and meeting them in the back of the Troutdale Flying J :rofl:  :rofl:

:sneaky:

I heard you can get the parts for said roof rack by selling said rusty tailgate to someone and then asking for it back and meeting them in the back of the Troutdale Flying J :rofl:  :rofl:

:sneaky:

Keep advertising and everyone will want special treatment.

Those Quick N Easy towers give you lots of options.  The one in the photo above is completely on top of the towers whereas mine is more or less hanging from the towers.  Your imagination is the only limitation.

• Like 1

Keep advertising and everyone will want special treatment.

Those Quick N Easy towers give you lots of options.  The one in the photo above is completely on top of the towers whereas mine is more or less hanging from the towers.  Your imagination is the only limitation.

And money..haha That is my roof rack pictured above, I wish my towers were lower but it was free :P. I wanna refurb them and put it back on my truck once my truck is painted.