Any 510 people in NE Portland?

reese

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been looking for the right car for a few months and think I found it today. Looked it over briefly today, going back later for a better look and hopefully pick it up tomorrow. Non modified 510s are hard to find! Now to start modifying!

Post pics when you get your wagon.

Like I said-Datsun meeting at Stark Street as we speak.

Also, Red Door Meet is tonight at 6:30 under the Morrison? on the SE side.

Quite a few Datsun folk will be at the Red Door.

Whatever bridge City Liquidators is at.

Yeah I posted wtb all up and down the best coast. Got a few bites but not much. Good wagons that are for sale in the PNW are hard to find. There are a lot in so- cal and I was about to have one shipped up here but found a local one finally. It's all original, two owner 69 wagon. It's the one in my profile pic. Going to check it tonight and hope to buy tomorrow. This is my second wagon and I had a 620 also.

Here are pics of my orange wagon from forever ago:

http://datsun510.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=8882&title=my-wagon&cat=500

Checked it out and it's going down tomorrow. Another wagon in my life. Gonna drive it around until it starts raining then into the garage to get ZX struts/coil overs/brakes/rear blocks and some new wheels. I will start a project page when I get more pics. I would still like to meet any 510 folks in Portland to hang out and work on cars.

It was in NE Portland off Portland Hwy/30. It was in the driveway forever, I stopped and asked if it was for sale and they said yes! Not listed anywhere. This guy owned it for 10 years and bought it from the original owner. It has the service records for first 20k miles, original owners manual, keys, gas cap etc. all stock except Weber carb. Only 61k original miles. I am picking it up tonight and will post pics tomorrow.

• Like 1

I will get up with y'all soon. Is the Stark St pizza thing a regular meet up? If so when, I looked on the calender but didn't see it. I will post a real project thread when I have more time but here is the pail yellow wagon, along with my sold orange wagon and 620. I did all the work on both. More later.

Erik in NE Portland

http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/aoitoriwagon/library/

image_zps3f9bcc0c.jpg

• Like 1

I will get up with y'all soon. Is the Stark St pizza thing a regular meet up? If so when, I looked on the calender but didn't see it. I will post a real project thread when I have more time but here is the pail yellow wagon, along with my sold orange wagon and 620. I did all the work on both. More later.

Erik in NE Portland

http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/aoitoriwagon/library/

image_zps3f9bcc0c.jpg

Good find!

Plans?

I wrote a long ass post with the story and somehow lost it...but gonna keep the car simple. For now wash it and clean everything up. It's all original, 62k miles, original key fits everything, manuals and service records. It's pretty clean, no rust except surface. Original motor and drivetrain, never touched except a Weber long ago. It runs and drives good. It's in the garage waiting for a full check out, clean and tune up. The fall plan is shortened ZX struts and brakes with coil overs, bump steer spacers and rubber. I will add a flipped leaf in the back and get some angled blocks. Probably ZX wheels or ?. Fix what's broken (not much) and drive it. I need a 69 original hatch emblem, heater core valve, choke knob, drivers side fender turn signal, six spoke ZX wheels.. I will post more later.

• 1 month later...