620 Boss kit. Same as what?

Valvebounce

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome thanks!

Down my part of the world, they're refered to as a boss kit.

One of those links says a 720 one will work. Which is GREAT news!  I ran a 720 boss kit on my old A31 Cefiro. Therefore R32 skyline, Silvia, cefiro, and Laurel stuff will all work. That stuff is common as muck round these parts. Win!

• Like 1

No idea sorry. I bought my wheel and bosskit off a guy at work after his mrs crashed his ute. (We call pick up trucks Ute's down here too, short for utility vehicles)

If I see him around I'll ask him.

I get my new cab this sunday hopefully. I'll try get some pictures up, and do a proper introduction.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a boss kit on Ebay that is universal and should fit.It is inexpensive.. its universal for most Datsuns. If I remember correctly. they have a five and six bolt version so keep reading the fine lines.http://www.ebay.com/itm/BOSS-KIT-STEERING-WHEEL-HUB-ADAPTER-NEW-FITS-DATSUN-240Z-260Z-280Z-510-620-C10-/280786507773?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item41602e17fd&vxp=mtr

They are out there, but if you buy one out of the country it may take a few weeks to show up. I found a Momo one in state , but it cost me $80 plus shipping. plus I have a 6 bolt steering wheel so I had to buy the 6 bolt spacer/adapter for another 35 plus shipping. so waiting will save money. depends on your steering wheel bolt pattern and how quick you need the availability