My little green 521

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

scared ... of what ....... having sick ass low tail dragging stance .....with travel ...... well then yes man u should be afraid dom.....lol...yo b gotta run a few errands this am and take my daughter to school from 12-1230 but then I be around most of the day ... if for some reason I'm not here have Jen (secretary,  shes kinda bitchy so watch out...)call me or just text me when your close ..

scared ... of what ....... having sick ass low tail dragging stance .....with travel ...... well then yes man u should be afraid dom.....lol...yo b gotta run a few errands this am and take my daughter to school from 12-1230 but then I be around most of the day ... if for some reason I'm not here have Jen (secretary,  shes kinda bitchy so watch out...)call me or just text me when your close ..

disregard my previous statement. im all about that sick ass low dragging stance.  my thread wil be "the red (low as fuck) rocket"

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I found some photos of my setup.

See the heat shield.

DSCN1010.jpg

DSCN0390.JPG

DSCN0391.JPG

I made this pulley below

DSCN0392.JPG

You see the two bolts above, they go threw the pulley and connect to the end of the shaft behind it.

DSCN0394.JPG

You can see the connection better between the pulley and the shaft below

DSCN0395.JPG

DSCN0397.JPG

DSCN0398.JPG

DSCN0400.JPG

I made this setup, it has worked good for over 18 years.

• Like 1

Awesome Wayno... those pics will help a bunch

Figuring out how to connect the pulley was the hardest, it was never meant to be used for that, it was from a hangglider that I tore down(scrapped), also I had to flatten out the end of the 510 twist type throttle control shaft so the pulley would connect to the end of it with two sheet metal type bolts, I also cut the end of the bolts off after the pulley was mounted to clear the shaft mounts.

You might be able to find a pulley on an old carburetor that you can use, back then I did not have old carb parts, or think of doing that, but I think differently now that I have done so much modding of stuff since then, totally different mindset now.

You can also see the 90 degree bent piece of metal that I drilled for the throttle cable mount, I mounted it, and then twisted it to fit my needs.

I like that cam set up wayno ..... I got to decide what im gonna do ....... I already modded my cable for the weber....what I really need is a dual pull choke set up ......theres two on ebay and I tried to get both but the guy wont budge..5 dollars was hardly a discount for buying both ...still for sale too

I like that cam set up wayno ..... I got to decide what im gonna do ....... I already modded my cable for the weber....what I really need is a dual pull choke set up ......theres two on ebay and I tried to get both but the guy wont budge..5 dollars was hardly a discount for buying both ...still for sale too

Cant you use the ones from Zs? Theres three Zs in a yard up here with dual carbs setups. Pull their choke cables.