DatStock - Pierce County, WA - Aug 31 2013

Tacomaboy-1

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey speak for yourself man!! I think this is a great idea,,  will there be urinal mints inside on floor or on the seats to aim at ??  Better yet !! some on the floor AND the seats..

You can`t even imagine how hard i'm giggling right now..

• Like 1

Hey speak for yourself man!! I think this is a great idea,,  will there be urinal mints inside on floor or on the seats??  Better yet !! some on the floor AND the seats..

You can leave the mints. I have a few areas outta sight for that. Just dont Pee in the pool. LOL

.......................................................bump.gif

Come on South sound guys Oly / Chehalis / Aberdeen ,, roll on up ,, lets make this a big Datsun meet. It`s a 3 day weekend fer christs sake.. It`s great seeing cars that never turn out come to their first meet and greet. If you think we are only into show/done DAtsuns ,, well that just isn`t true.. If it can make it bring it.

If any of you outlanders wanna caravan up there let me/us know and we can find a easy place to meet near Oly / Lacey.

.......................................................bump.gif

Come on South sound guys Oly / Chehalis / Aberdeen ,, roll on up ,, lets make this a big Datsun meet. It`s a 3 day weekend fer christs sake.. It`s great seeing cars that never turn out come to their first meet and greet. If you think we are only into show/done DAtsuns ,, well that just isn`t true.. If it can make it bring it.

If any of you outlanders wanna caravan up there let me/us know and we can find a easy place to meet near Oly / Lacey.

I've got the parking grass high tight and green. Pool was @ 84deg. today, Smoker on standby ready to roll. Lets go bitches, I was really counting on my kinda crowd to pull thru for a last summer bash.