510 Wagon taillight lenses?

n2paint

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Euro lenses? Psh... nowhere. You will have to post a WTB ad and hope that someone has a set that they want to give up. Sometimes a set may show up on eBay, but I would say that Euro wagon lenses are the hardest to come by. 

Where to find them, dreams thats where.  If you do unless you find a idiot selling them, your going to pay a premium for them. But good luck though, you may get lucky. Just watch ebay and the for sale ads, maybe a pair will find up. 

Your welcome for the find!

I honestly am not a fan of Euro tails, and am actually thinking of going to the Mexican all Red tails.

Its also the reason I have all clear lenses on my car, I CANNOT stand yellow/amber lenses on any car.

Your welcome for the find!I honestly am not a fan of Euro tails, and am actually thinking of going to the Mexican all Red tails.Its also the reason I have all clear lenses on my car, I CANNOT stand yellow/amber lenses on any car.

Thanks! And I love the contrast ;)

Your welcome for the find!I honestly am not a fan of Euro tails, and am actually thinking of going to the Mexican all Red tails.Its also the reason I have all clear lenses on my car, I CANNOT stand yellow/amber lenses on any car.

I'm (still) waiting for the nice Mexican from Egay to get back to me on the red taillights (time to send him another message).

Euro spec are so rare here it's crazy.

To each their own... I always thought clear lenses were ricer.

Yes, I entirely know what you mean. But I also think there are 2 types. Flutted, and crystal. Crystal will always be ricey. Fluted, well I think it kinda depends, and really depends on the bulb used behind it.

Honestly, at times I do think it makes my car look a little ricey, but then I remember the Amber and shutter.

I'm (still) waiting for the nice Mexican from Egay to get back to me on the red taillights (time to send him another message).

Euro spec are so rare here it's crazy.

I know I bought my locking gas cap from that guy, and all was good when I did that...

Yes, I entirely know what you mean. But I also think there are 2 types. Flutted, and crystal. Crystal will always be ricey. Fluted, well I think it kinda depends, and really depends on the bulb used behind it.

Honestly, at times I do think it makes my car look a little ricey, but then I remember the Amber and shutter.

As long as you like it.

I know I bought my locking gas cap from that guy, and all was good when I did that...

I bought lenses from him a couple years ago as well and they came with no issues.