Leaving for vacation...in 24 hours. FUCK

Guest roseyroseyrose

i expect a full report when your back!!!

Seriously though, I cant believe you posted the poem Bluebird, Its one of my favorites.

ive always loved buk.....especially the poems where he shows that he has a heart in there somewhere, like bluebird.....it was the best one i could post, so i did....youre welcome B)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just ordered a new laptop from Dell.

Trying to run Adobe Lightroom on my laptop is SHIT. 3 years old and it's not even close to up-to-spec. 

I'll get some teasers up. I usually don't like uploading pictures un-processed and un-watermarked though.

Also, went to the fair the other day and watched demo derbys. Between the import class and American class, they did lawn tractor derby with pool noodles! Fucking fantastic!

Hey hey, be nice guys. She's a great chick regardless. Not worthy of any bad vibes. Just a shit situation.. 

In other news, I fucking LOVE South Bend. The roads here go on for miles and feel like they never end. Nothing around but farms and long winding roads. I've really considered moving out here, and may just do that.

Done some cool stuff in the last few days. Lots to talk about, but no time.

But seriously, did you guys know Studebaker made a fucking hover car in 1965??

Yeah...went back to the museum. Lots of bitchin stuff. Be back later.

top line reply we know but we are waiting for bieber gifts

LOL chill guys. I have lots to share. I have no good stuff here on my laptop in Indiana. Be patient and I MIGHT come up with something temporary as long as it doesn't leave Ratsun.

what happens on Ratsun stays on Ratsun 

LOL chill guys. I have lots to share. I have no good stuff here on my laptop in Indiana. Be patient and I MIGHT come up with something temporary as long as it doesn't leave Ratsun.

The long awaited MG?

Old saw.  "The last good Studebaker was draw by a team of Oxen."  Reference to the Prairy Schooners AKA Covered Wagons the Studebaker firm turned out for the "Great Push Westward",   My kids got great Brownie Points for entering Covered Wagon models with "Studebaker Saint Louis" dealer brands on the rear as part of their school "Western Ho" exhibits.  I still have what's left of at least one of their models.

The long awaited MG?

It will come soon... when it's least expected. So don't expect it.

Old saw.  "The last good Studebaker was draw by a team of Oxen."  Reference to the Prairy Schooners AKA Covered Wagons the Studebaker firm turned out for the "Great Push Westward",   My kids got great Brownie Points for entering Covered Wagon models with "Studebaker Saint Louis" dealer brands on the rear as part of their school "Western Ho" exhibits.  I still have what's left of at least one of their models.

Ahhhh the good old Stude Wagons. True story, the town of South Bend was built around the South Bend Studebaker factory. I believe late 1800's was when it was built. It was practically a town in itself. In fact, some of the office buildings from the old Studebaker factory still exist in down town South Bend! 

They did have some old Studebaker carriages there. Lots of cool stuff! 

9265243711_393e64f083_b.jpg

Studebaker by Yatesphoto47, on Flickr

OH YOU GUYS ARE LUCKY. I found this in my Flickr. Forgot Monkeygirl uploaded these to my Flickr.

No more preview ;) 

• Like 1

Shit atleast yoy deleted them. I was googling datsuns a while back and a 411 showed up with a nakey girl on it. i was like cool didnt know girls digged dattos this much.

I save a shit ton of pics so i saved it.

Months later i get added on facebook by erich paul. As im going through his pics i see the same 411. Lol

I come on here and look through his threads and saw it was his ex lol. So i deleted em lmao.