New guy here looking to buy soon

Datsunocaster

Hi Im totally new to this site and currently looking for a reasonable priced 74-78 Datsun b210 hatchback. Came soooo close a few weeks back and got beat out by a different buyer. I currently own a 1979 Subaru Brat and love vintage Jap cars and Ive been obsests lately with wanting a datsin B210 hatchback. Back in the day my Ex-girfreind use to have a beat up 76 b210 coupe. I always like it even though it looked like crap. I found an old picture of it from like late 80s or early 90s era. Thats not me in the pic but its my brother. Also going to post a pic of my 79 Subaru Brat if I dont get negitive feedback from you Datsun guys... Please if theres a close Hatchback for sale please let me know. Thanks all and love this site.. Tommy..

datsunodlsxll.jpg

bratsspicss010.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What !? , almost three hours, and not one Two and a half men jokes... Hell ,,, not even a Charlie Sheen reference fer christs sakes.

I don`t know where you can get a b210 for yourself but it`s refreshing to see someone hunting one and not the same old 510 all the kids want..... Welcome to you

• 5 months later...

I almost got killed in a Brat down in TJ back in 1979 or 1980 Don't remember I was pretty stoned at the time.

All I know is I woke up in a hospital in TJ, One of the worst days of my life...

Good luck on your hunt, And Welcome to Ratsun.