Just got my first Nissan.

Recently I traded my 91 Honda Crx that I have had for a while now, for a 86 Nissan 720 single cab. 5 speed. As soon as I saw this truck I was in love.

Not sure how to post pictures yet, but as.soon as I do, I show you my new found passion.

I'm new here, and looking forward to learning a thing or two, and starting my own build thread.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Recently I traded my 91 Honda Crx that I have had for a while now, for a 86 Nissan 720 single cab. 5 speed. As soon as I saw this truck I was in love.

Not sure how to post pictures yet, but as.soon as I do, I show you my new found passion.

I'm new here, and looking forward to learning a thing or two, and starting my own build thread.

A  step in the right direction!!

Athoos, color is pretty sweet on this truck, but in the long run I may go with a bright red. I'm very indecisive when it comes to colors.....

Kirden, I'm not sure if I can go any lower. I'm like 2 inches from hitting frame, and I scrap on these crappy Texas roads already. Maybe ill get used to being so low, and then I can drop her more, but as of right now she's perfect.

Wayno, and Jim, thanks!

Love this shot :) truck looks great!

Keep in mind your nissan dealer for a loty of clips and trim pieces. i was amazed at the parts that are still available for the truck that I just finished. My truck was a1986 720 king cab with power windows. What a sweet little truck!

2 problems I've seen so far.

Speedometer does not work and is stuck at 15. Never moves

My temp gauge does not work.

Questions....

Are the speakers supposed to be in the door? I have holes cut in the door that don't look stock...

How many speakers?

What size?

Floor pans are rusted. Anywhere sell replacement ones?

Speakers came in the kick panels not the doors. There are 2 types of kick panels there are cheap card board ones and certain years have plactic ones. Not sure of the size of speaker like a 5 or 5 1/2 inch. If your temp gauge is not working it might be your sending unit?.