roseyroseyrose

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Rose post oics of your truck and what problems it has ,sounds like your gonna get praise for fixin it yourself,only select few ladies can fix there trucks/ cars ,I have a cust with a 74 luv bug I help fix ,she cuts my hedge and helps clean ,only wanting help to repair her bug ,not really needing but a little help ! so fire away and your answers await and prob. too many !

Guest roseyroseyrose

Ok Rose post oics of your truck and what problems it has ,sounds like your gonna get praise for fixin it yourself,only select few ladies can fix there trucks/ cars ,I have a cust with a 74 luv bug I help fix ,she cuts my hedge and helps clean ,only wanting help to repair her bug ,not really needing but a little help ! so fire away and your answers await and prob. too many !

my profile has tons of pics and so far, everyone has helped me with my truk; there are so many kind and generous people here. im replacing the gross and gunky fuel filter today, and then im gonna try to figure out doing my brakes. then i also have a nasty crank seal leak, which is making the engine filthy, so i think that needs to be addressed right after the brakes. then theres the interior, which i have finally found the tools to continue with. i need to finally finish the door panels, i desperately need to make a stylish, but temporary cover for my raggedy ass seat. i need to address the headliner, which is succombing to the hellish heat, and the visors are shameful, at best. then there the dash, and the fact that the gauges seem to have minds of their own, mostly sleeping minds, haha. i also need to repair the shelf under the glove box. i need to reupsholster the seat, eventually. oh and the pinhole in the radiator. and i really want the horn to work, so i dont have to yell ""hoooooooonk" at people.....

um im gonna halt the list there, before i become overwhelmed, lulz......

i would definitely trade for help. i make my living designing stuff, and/or sewing stuff for people. i have 37 years experience in my art and i do good work because i love my work and i love to share it with others. i also bake gluten free goodies of all types, so i trade those as well. im all about bartering and its a practice ive employed for years in my business and personal life. i get my "tall" chores done by tall guys in exchange for sewing, baked goods, artwork.....ha, tall chores......

any advice you wish to give me on any of my posts would be most welcome hosestop....thank you

so, now i have to ask.....whats a hose shop? and what do you restore?

Guest roseyroseyrose

There's a guy named Ted who works at Merles on Roger Rd.He owns a 521.Great parts guys too.

thanks z! ill call him up sometime.....

i was just about to link to a thread that i made when i was first a member on ratsun, in november 2011. i could swear me and my friend were just laughing our asses off at my first attempt at a forum, and now i cant find that original content at all.....am i just high? or what?

thanks z! ill call him up sometime.....

i was just about to link to a thread that i made when i was first a member on ratsun, in november 2011. i could swear me and my friend were just laughing our asses off at my first attempt at a forum, and now i cant find that original content at all.....am i just high? or what?

I don't think the user content link in your profile goes back very far. I just searched the forums for your user name and a few older threads popped up.

http://community.ratsun.net/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1

I'm sure it's one of the older ones there your looking for.

Guest roseyroseyrose

Well that link didn't work :lol:

Just type your user name in the search window and click on search the forums instead of google. :)

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/37914-a-521-odyssey/?hl=roseyroseyrose

thats definitely one of them.....im supposed to be following it too, but maybe it will pop back up on my list if i actually post something there......thanks!