A Horse with no name

Guest Jamee

Guest Jamee

I've always thought my car should have a name but I cant decide what it should be. I've had it for 7 years now. It doesn't even have a gender. I simply refer to it as my car, my race car or my baby. I'm slowly changing its color from blue (best color ever) to primer black and primer gray. then it will eventually go back to blue. 

0921111445_zps102785ee.jpg

My car is fucking awesome. :D

• Like 1
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jamee

Yes, but exchange only. I want someone to snag the coupe I have left. Mostly complete would be best.

yeah dood. I even have an extra hood with a poked out rust hole if ya want it hahahaha. I cant help myself I had to poke it. :blush:

I've always thought my car should have a name but I cant decide what it should be. I've had it for 7 years now. It doesn't even have a gender. I simply refer to it as my car, my race car or my baby. I'm slowly changing its color from blue (best color ever) to primer black and primer gray. then it will eventually go back to blue. 

0921111445_zps102785ee.jpg

My car is fucking awesome. :D

Well by this one and only picture you should work on putting the front and rear end pieces back on ,,, they look to be cut off for some reason

• Like 1

Changed the thermostat by myself. so proud I had to take a pic.

0221131619_zps461e892e.jpg

0219131442_zpsf4a18209.jpg

I'm outta likes for the evening ,,

Although that is not to say i would have given you one if i had one to give still, cuz when you still have a like sometimes you think to yerself  " self,,,,,,,,,,,  was that + worthy or should i wait and see if a better post will come later?" . And sometimes you have a whole bunch of likes and the place is dead so like no likes were given out and what-not.. but, i digress

But i probably would have,

i think

maybe.

• Like 1

Well, I personally think cars earn their name, like we earn member titles. However, if I'm just gonna spitball one out...

The song horse with no name was written by Dewey Bunnell of the band America. I'd normally say cars, horses, and rock bands are named similarly, but in this case, I'd go with Dewey.

Jamee, did you play with your jiggle valve to see if it's working? Can't see in the picture but it should be in the up position.

0221131619_zps461e892e.jpg

0996b43f80205e63.jpg

Horizontal thermostats don't need this as air vents upward as soon as the thermostat opens Vertical thermostats can trap air.

The only car I've ever had that had a name was also a blue hatchback (but a Corolla)... anywho my wife named it fag.  So I suggest fag.

Edit: No wait, fag was a '74.  That car was called The Blue Jerk.  So, your choice, fag or the blue jerk.