Get hungry while at Datsun Canby show,chow down on bomb grub Locally

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm. never heard of anyone thinking cheese was disgusting. There are some nasty cheeses...like... fromunda... :rofl:

Yep. I dont want to touch it, taste it, see it, smell it... I wont eat anything on the plate if cheese has touched it. Fuck cheese. Its horrid. 

Ever see a cartoon, where the character eats something huge... and you can see it, and the shape of it going down their throat into their stomach? Well that's what happens to Tristin when he eats, anything. Cheese would kill him.

Lol if I remember correctly from Golden Gardens last year, Im bigger than you lol. 

But yes, cheese would kill me. Not due to allergic reaction, but because I would be so devastated that my brain would cease to function. It would just shut down. Ugh, so gross. 

Lol if I remember correctly from Golden Gardens last year, Im bigger than you lol. 

But yes, cheese would kill me. Not due to allergic reaction, but because I would be so devastated that my brain would cease to function. It would just shut down. Ugh, so gross. 

Eh, I don't think so. I wear guy jeans.  I'd have to goto Layne Bryant to find bitch clothes that fit :rofl:

I'm ~6ft / 5'11, but lost a few lbs, 152lbs and holding that for about the last year.

Eh, I don't think so. I wear guy jeans.  I'd have to goto Layne Bryant to find bitch clothes that fit :rofl:

I'm ~6ft / 5'11, but lost a few lbs, 152lbs and holding that for about the last year.

Im 6ft even and 170lbs  B)

Fatty

I was 184 2 years ago.  Got the divorce, weight just disappeared like magic.  Never came back either, and I eat like a fatty.

I eat like a super fatty. Id like to say its muscle weight, but that shit aint true. Eventually Id like it to be. 

(when) I finally get over there Tristin ill bring some King Island cheese and a jar of Vegimite (and some real beer).

I'm sure you'll learn to love all three!

Dafuc, cheese and Vegemite rules!

No longer welcome over here if thats the case. Ill try whatever beer you bring over. 

Guest Jamee

(when) I finally get over there Tristin ill bring some King Island cheese and a jar of Vegimite (and some real beer).

I'm sure you'll learn to love all three!

Dafuc, cheese and Vegemite rules!

Forget Tristin!  I'll hang with you! I love cheese :wub: