Get hungry while at Datsun Canby show,chow down on bomb grub Locally

I live in canby,And if you dont feel like run of the mill Boogerville or McCraples Check out these places Very close to the fairgrounds...........

http://www.frackburger.com/ <Awesome Greasy burgers for $5 bucks you get a burger fries and a can of soda

http://local.yahoo.com/info-27906766-la-salsa-canby;_ylt=AmZnNe8aMlH96wT_vnDpgAiHNcIF;_ylv=3?csz=Canby%2C+OR<this place has a new name Di Marias Still the Best $2 street taco

Thought I'd try to make the Visitors have a better Canby Experiance,This town sucks but theres a few good places to eat and a war memorial as well....

• Like 4
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have a little headache cure with me, if the shit ever stops bublin' :D I might throw some campden in to stop the ferment, it's lookin like a runaway. Not sure I need 14 abv apple cider. I'll test the SG in a couple days and see what's up. I got a blender with a spigot on it, and I know where the Canby liquor store is :D Then hit Freddie's for some eggs, Jimmy Dean sausage, and frozen hashbrowns. Burn it on the propane grill. Problem solved.

Har har har I post stupid shit In threads that will get me banned and am chastised for it yet I do something nice for you dicks and you get to break rules??? Fuck you guys and ratsun......cereal...

Well laudy frickin dah..

:lol:

Hey man we ate at the little dumpy place going out of town, on top of hill, wasn`t the worst food but it took forever for it to get to table.........And what about pizza ?? any suggestions on that cuz i see 3 or 4?

Well laudy frickin dah..

:lol:

Hey man we ate at the little dumpy place going out of town, on top of hill, wasn`t the worst food but it took forever for it to get to table.........And what about pizza ?? any suggestions on that cuz i see 3 or 4?

I hate pizza having a old lady that works at pizza slut for over three years will do that to you.....

I just had homemade pizza last night. Waz the shit. I have no business being in this thread, because I religiously eat home cooked, and drink homebrewed, and smoke homegrown. My input means absolutely nothing. I trade hoodies and decals on a regular to a farm in Forest Grove for fresh slaughtered meat and livestock. Haven't even had a safeway steak since last summer, much less any sort of fast food. But I will totally hit a Carl's Jr. during Canby if there is one. Time for a relapse.

• Like 1

I just had homemade pizza last night. Waz the shit. I have no business being in this thread, because I religiously eat home cooked, and drink homebrewed, and smoke homegrown. My input means absolutely nothing. I trade hoodies and decals on a regular to a farm in Forest Grove for fresh slaughtered meat and livestock. Haven't even had a safeway steak since last summer, much less any sort of fast food. But I will totally hit a Carl's Jr. during Canby if there is one. Time for a relapse.

there is Carls jr right when you come into town and a subway and a pizza place...

I worked with Will Vinton Studios for a while when I was young. Scored an apprenticeship with Mike Mckinney. I got to use the brick background from the California Raisins intro for my project. Had a blast! The animation lunchbox is the shit.

I worked with Will Vinton Studios for a while when I was young. Scored an apprenticeship with Mike Mckinney. I got to use the brick background from the California Raisins intro for my project. Had a blast! The animation lunchbox is the shit.

A claymation Easter

Greatest Easter movie of all time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OF ALL TIME!!

What are you Shirley Maclaine??

:rofl:

Scrotumkazi:  if you don`t eat pizza your dead to me.

Guest Jamee

Id say well then Im dead to you as well, but I think we already knew that. Pizza doesnt change the fact...

I dont eat cheese at all, so I dont eat pizza. 

you...dont...eat cheeeese? wha..why? why? WHY?  cheese makes everything taste better. Just like sour cream. I love cheese. Eat it all day if I could afford it. Doesnt  eat  cheese...wtf... <_<

you...dont...eat cheeeese? wha..why? why? WHY?  cheese makes everything taste better. Just like sour cream. I love cheese. Eat it all day if I could afford it. Doesnt  eat  cheese...wtf... <_<

Nope. Why?- because its disgusting.