25 worthless posts so I can post ad

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IS that all you guys got? my first time on ratsun a year ago some asshole member by the name... kc phirus? started the same shit you guys started, I didn't get banned but he did! LOL almost got my 25!

Good for you lil buddy!!!!

1554777445_super_retard_xlarge.jpeg

• Like 2

datsundan you crack me up!  If you behave like a child on the site that you are trying to sell to, who do you think is going to be willing to give up their weekend to come look at your trucks? You should just put them on ebay and let it go for whatever it brings at the end of the auction.

Do some reading in the build threads? I could teach a lot of you about building hot rods my 78 kingcab has a buick V6 engine 2004R overdrive it's very fast!  my first datsun was a standard cab converted to a 4x4 drove it for 27 years   I have owned datsuns for 37 years? have had 8 datsun 620 trucks. I have 4 king cab trucks now.

A Buick V6 engine?  Where's Chevyboy?!!  Damn, if only my last epic troll account hadn't gotten banned! :rofl:  I smell troll.  I'm still in the garage, finally got all the trim off the damn windshield on the 2wd, just about ready to start cutting her out.  Oh, and the gauge clusters are not the same.  They are labeled on the circuitboard, but I can't find anything for the tach.  Was thinking about yanking just the tach out of the late model hardbody cluster and trying to wire it in to the old cluster.  Not sure if there's a tach spout in the old harness.  It optioned for one, but this appears to be a base truck, so they may have cut that out of the harness.

A Buick V6 engine?  Where's Chevyboy?!!  Damn, if only my last epic troll account hadn't gotten banned! :rofl:  I smell troll.  I'm still in the garage, finally got all the trim off the damn windshield on the 2wd, just about ready to start cutting her out.

I agree on the troll....its prolly a canadian too ;)

• Like 1

I'm officially thread jacking here.  Hopefully I can finish up before this gets locked.

So here are the gauge clusters.  Top is old '88 D21, bottom is '93 D21.  Can anyone read the Japanese writing?

newd21gaugecluster_zpscf752ce2.jpg

Here is the windshield I'm getting ready to cut out.

newd21windshield_zpsbf40bd68.jpg

Here are the wheels I bought last night where I got unfortunately 3 and 1 different outlaw II with different backspacing.

newd21wheels2_zps8175abc0.jpg

And here are the two I picked up in Pull and Save.  Kind of similar, much thinner wheel hub.  They were on a Suburban though, so if that didn't break them, they should be good.  The other steels match the outlaw IIs more, but I don't like mixing steel and aluminum.  If I'm going to do two and two, they're going to be all steel or all aluminum.

newd21wheels1_zpsafa4447b.jpg