Dodge 4WD - Commercial...........

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how the article states the EXTREME environmental impact from the new truck being in the ocean.  If it was an old truck leaking fluids, then yes.  A new truck has nice tight seals, and realistically more contamination would occur from storm runoff from the local community, all of whom probably drive Prius'.  Yes, the film crew were morons and they got the truck stuck, is it the end of oceanic life as we know it?  Not really.

For the record, my Datsun wouldn't have gotten stuck out there. ;)

I love how the article states the EXTREME environmental impact from the new truck being in the ocean.  If it was an old truck leaking fluids, then yes.  A new truck has nice tight seals, and realistically more contamination would occur from storm runoff from the local community, all of whom probably drive Prius'.  Yes, the film crew were morons and they got the truck stuck, is it the end of oceanic life as we know it?  Not really.

For the record, my first gen RX7 wouldn't have gotten stuck out there. ;)

Fixed

Actually the RX7 probably would get stuck out there.  I got it running, it's not that great.  Too early to tell, but I'm thinking possible LS1 swap.  500 hp sounds much more fun to me.  We'll see.

And MM, I was referring to my Datsun21, which does drive, so there!  :D