Photofucket

Customer Satisfaction Survey

Please answer the following questions before submitting the survey:

Please answer the following questions before submitting the survey:

20: *Thinking of all the ways you've uploaded photos to Photobucket, please rank each method in order of preference. (1 = Most preferred method, 7=Least preferred method)

Rank Web Upload (drag and drop)

Rank Photobucket Desktop Upload (manual)

Rank Web Upload (browse files)

Rank Mobile Upload (drag and drop)

Rank Photobucket Desktop Upload (automatic)

I tried every possible combination and it won't let me submit my survey. I think some of my previous answers have tagged me a  'negative or unhappy' and I've been shunted off to where ever to chase my tail. This way only favorable comments are collected.

Photofucket you are douches. Obviously you only want to hear good of what you've done to your ever more fucked up site.  

• Like 2
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I call it "Photolame", they don't send me surveys, I suspect that me going there maybe twice in the last month would be the reason.

It is easier to use now, but it is still lame, but so is "Picasa", having to post one photo at a time has effected my photo posting dramaticly, it's just not easy anymore.

Yeah I can navigate through it, just had to learn how to get what I want out of it. I just wish they would stop trying to 'make it better' I had just about stopped grinding my teeth when this happened. Now i'm pissed off all over again.

I'm still using it and haven't any problems.  A little more annoying to get links, but still usable and batch upload still works.  ?

Types this with fingers crossed, and hopeful. Nothing will go wrong!

Since I joined Ratsun last year, I've been using the basic photophucket site, loaded rough let 250+ pics, and, havent (yet) had a problem with posting pics.

I'll keep using it while it works, and hopefully this will be for a while!

• Like 1

tried every possible combination and it won't let me submit my survey. I think some of my previous answers have tagged me a  'negative or unhappy' and I've been shunted off to where ever to chase my tail.

You have to rank them, from 1-5 or whatever it is. You can't have two that rank the same. Basically, they expect you to tell them that one is any better then the other, when they're all truly shit. 

I agree DatzenMike when I first started using shitbucket I thought it was about as useful as a tird polisher, but now I use the mobile app on my Iphone and it really streamlines the upload process. If your having funky issues uploading from the site it may have something to do with your navigator. I know that if I'm using Safari that new drag and drop function is useless, but with Chrome it's all go. On the site their image navigation is stupid clunky, and I wish there was a key stroke so you could copy the img link without dragging the mouse over and clicking on it. Maybe in the next ten years they get it right. My $.02

No, I  load and down load (just fine within reason) but like you say... clunky. I'm dealing with it when I shouldn't have to "Deal With IT!!!" I should be able to just use it. But no, every year or so they fuck it up with improvements for the f/b crowd or something. The biggest improvement they could ever do it to stop improving it.

tumblr_mesm0x1BRy1rwyus7o1_400.jpg

Guest 510kamikazifreak

No, I  load and down load (just fine within reason) but like you say... clunky. I'm dealing with it when I shouldn't have to "Deal With IT!!!" I should be able to just use it. But no, every year or so they fuck it up with improvements for the f/b crowd or something. The biggest improvement they could ever do it to stop improving it.

tumblr_mesm0x1BRy1rwyus7o1_400.jpg

Unfortunate but they follow the masses,and the masses ...buy into their shit

Guest 510kamikazifreak

whats up with youtube links i used to be able to just drop the link here and shows the screen now it only shows the link

Dont cut, just copy and paste