THE RED ROCKET BUILD!!!!

i thought that title would get your attention perverted freaks B) haha my name is Dominic and im almost 16. scored my 76 620 in august.  At the time i was kinda on ratsun but now im addicted.should be picking up my 720 4x4 leafs tomorrow then maybe 2 or 3in blocks in the back :rofl: . heres how she sits right now. still the same cause im 15 and have a wallet on a diet. parts are slowly flowing in!

dcf84f17.jpg

ive done a few things to her.  i had a radiator leak and my overflow house piece that comes off the neck broke off.  i took it to a radiator shop and he got me a hole new neck for cheap.  thanks again wards radiator out of chico. also stripped paint and looks good. close up pics coming soon.

IMG_1350_zpsf937b246.jpg

radiator out and headlight change

IMG_1349_zps34930c42.jpg

radiator bolts were old and broke off and this became my best friend :thumbup:

IMG_1422_zpsea143822.jpg

got some new shoes. thanks again ted :thumbup: gotta sandblast them and then im gonna go with a cream white color. second one from left has original tire if anyone wants that? not sure but worth a shot

IMG_1421_zps94e6ae62.jpg

IMG_1424_zps4377b8f7.jpg

gotta get money for them to take the old tires off. 25 bucks for just taking them off :crying:

anyway more pics to come!

Please leave any suggestions, comments, critiques anything. new ideas are the best. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well see, i had a ford explorer for a short time... then the guy wanted it back. so i got my 720 back. probably best. now i just gotta wait till this weekend before i can get it. :( i LOVE 4x4. didnt think it would be so hard having the 720 and not having it. 

Nice 620 and nice z.  Had a kfx version of the z but it was a yfz killer. Some of them anyways. LOL  504 stroker

that sounds like a killer haha

Which fender were you guys wanting to get the replacement for?  The truck looks really nice overall.  Have any pics of the interior?

its the passenger but those pics dont show it. not on my biggest priority but in the future.

Your truck is so clean bro!

thanks man! like your too!

Just went to the JY and started taking the 720 leafs an 82.  started to get them off but didnt finish so going back tomorrow or frieday. they are officialy mine though  :thumbup:

painted my 7 shades of gray, black, ugly grill black the other day. turned out good with the chrome rings but wish my emblem was nicer but itll do.

IMG_1432_zpsa76d7fb3.jpg

IMG_1431_zps9cdcfef5.jpg

went to the yard to get my leafs today and saw this :crying:   poor thing haha. tristin even got the dizzy out of it! climbed up there. props to him haha

IMG_1430_zpsc92dcadf.jpg

Very sweet 620 B)   You should paint the core support behind the grille black.  It will look a lot cleaner.  If I remember rite the color I painted my rims for my old red truck was ivory. 

So i keep seeing others mention your dad and grand pappy like they know them....Are they members here,, or big into Datsuns,, or neighbors of some of these weirdos on here or what??

Jenn knows his grandfather and I used to work with his dad in the Navy.