Dropped 2 inches...any critics out there?

oregonhomeboy541

Hey I wanted to throw up some oics of my 620 and see what you guys thought.

All opinions welcome (the good, the bad, and the Ratsun)

this is before the drop..

Untitled-12Medium.jpg

DSC01693Small.jpg

and here is after..

DSC01786Small.jpg

and here is my friend freakin out cause last time he saw this truck I was just getting started

DSC01784Small.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong rims for dropping. 10 Inch??? 7 would be better as long as the offset is right too. Your tires are sticking out from under the fender so it's obvious to me that eventually you're going to bump the wheel up into, and fuck up the fenders. Worse is a wear groove worn all the way around the tire treads. You want the tires inside the fenders where they won't do any harm.

Saw this in the '70 when wide oval tires on chrome reverse rims were the rage. Groovy man

• Like 1

Ya'll went duh wrong way bo! Lowering trucks is dumb! And useless too bo. Ya'll needs to lift it and throw on some big supa swampa mud tars! LOL!

But seriously, other than the tires sticking out too far I like it. Needs wheels that tuck and more low"

I  don't know about Oregon, but in Washington having tires stick THAT far out the fenders is liable to attract the wrong kind of attention... as in the blinky light type of attention.  Legally, the tread cannot protrude beyond the fenders, but usually they don't do anything as long as it's less than an inch.  Besides, any sort of water on the road is gonna end up all over your windshield.  Oily road grime water.  And when it's dry out, you'll be sandblasting the sides for the truck with dirt.