vacation/spring break time!

Currently on the road with the GF, friend and his Gf on the way to Myrtel Beach South Carolina for a week's worth of shenanigans :fu:

Were cruising in a nice 06 STI and gonna be there in a few hours. Got a beach side condo right around all the antique shops :fu: making time to go look at Datsun at the same time. Hell yeah!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it going to be cold there?  Or is that just up here in the North?  It's been hitting mid-40s up here lately.  Heat wave! :D

Google says weather is ~48F with a 40% chance of rain. So that just means more indoor shenanigans :devil:

Google says weather is ~48F with a 40% chance of rain. So that just means more indoor shenanigans :devil:

Tag Team...

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  NAWWW fuck that lol

Our view of the beach isn't bad from here. Me and the GF walked a little way down the beach but it's FREEZING right now so we went to the heated pool  :thumbup:

734630_10151467110424266_817212204_n.jpg

Disregarding all of that :fu: haha

Me and amber have been enjoying ourselves all week and her birthday today. Last night we went down to the beach and looked at the stars while we ate dinner with candles and blah blah blahhhhhh.

Got up this morning and went to an alligator park. Cost $40 to get in, but it was worth it! She's always been wanting to pet an alligator, so she finally got the chance.

Were watching cars now. When we get up in the AM we're hopping on the not-so-comfy Subaru STI seats for the 6 hour ride home. Then picture editing! I have a good one of her standing in front of an anaconda literally twice her size.

and then we stayed up late and watched the Glee box set!

That's basically how it would have went if their WIFI wasn't slow as shit.  :poke:

Crankin out some pictures. These two came from the Alligator Adventure place we went on her Bday

8555596707_3dab067265_b.jpg
_DSC0139 by metalmonkey47, on Flickr

8556707186_8b464ef0f3_b.jpg
_DSC0147 by metalmonkey47, on Flickr
Then picture editing! I have a good one of her standing in front of an anaconda literally twice her size.

lol just pulling your chain bro.......but wheres the snake pic.......

ps its ratsun ... you know it had to get weird at some point(and that usually nvolves me...)

I know guys, I'm not worried about it, I get worse shit at work then here (not kidding)

She didn't do anything other then laugh  :rofl:  I'll toss some other cool pics on here later. Got lots of junk to sift through