Ryaninseattle

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, yeah, my debt is served. I'm back in washintgton, happily. I recently aquired A very straight kingcab, stripped I salvaged the cab and bed. I welded up a solid steel dash, rhino lined the inside of the cab, and now its at the body shop, all of the holes including the antenna, mirrors, key locks, firewall, door locks, and wiper holes in the cowl are being smoothed. I also removed all glass and window mechanisms. The windshied will be replaced with new glass, the rest of the glass is going. To be replaced with plexiglass, and all new rubber, of course. This truck will be placed on an all new custom frame with full rollcage, the hood and front fenders will be fiberglass, and it will be powered by a 13bt. But for now, I'm trying to locate a hinge rebuild kit for the door hinges. Bleach told me they have one at Napa? Ill stop byy the body shop today and get some pics of the progress.

Beard bucket seats...

Richland-Kennewick-20130131-00240_zps364

Drivers door, ready for primer

Pasco-20130131-00230_zpsa0f081d4.jpg

Cowl, almost finished

Pasco-20130131-00231_zps16876b8f.jpg

Firewall, welded up, ready for smoothing

Pasco-20130131-00232_zps1444af7b.jpg

Dash, keep in mind this thing sat outside of the body shop through the winter, its about to be sandblasted, smoothed and painted

Pasco-20130131-00233_zpsc0d577d9.jpg

Seat rails welded, battery and 12v a/c compressor platform, again, in dire need of a good cleaning. the rhino lining is new under that filth

Pasco-20130131-00237_zps8e9e0a7c.jpg

Passengers door, all smoothed and sexy

IMG-20130131-00228_zpsfb83e40e.jpg

Rear shot, the top corner holes are for the roll cage to pass through, the center holes are for the radiator pipes to pass through, (radiator and fan to be mounted up high on rollbar) and the 3 in. hole on the right is for the fresh air intake fan.

Pasco-20130131-00236_zps1a6e5392.jpg

• 5 months later...