SU Carburetors and parts Galore!! Parts LOT, CHEAP!

Send me a detailed list of all the carb stuff and I may want to cut a deal for everything.  Trptrptrptrptrp@gmail.com

Well, I've sold quite a bit since my original post..., but I'll make a list of whats left this weekend and post it up.

Thanks!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Richard

I'm interested a 45 DCOE.  Actually I'm interested in the Chokes, Venturi and Jets.  Is one of the 45 DCOE a type 13?

I've sent you a PM..

Thanks

Ron

Replied... Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I'm looking for a metal cooling line that comes off the back carb on a 1973 240z with flat tops. It was only on the 1973 and it has a loop in it. It has a female flared fitting on both ends and it may be copper tubing. 

Thanks,

Mark

Sorry Guys,

I've been out of pocket for a while...  I'm back for a little while now though and can respond to questions here or via email.

Thanks!

Richard

do you have a set of mikunis with manifolds? if not su carbs would be nice. in lookin for a whole swap set for i have the stock hitachi in an L16 with an L18 top end and the motor does not like the power restriction much lol motor hates low rpm and carb hates high rpm :/

do you have a set of mikunis with manifolds? if not su carbs would be nice. in lookin for a whole swap set for i have the stock hitachi in an L16 with an L18 top end and the motor does not like the power restriction much lol motor hates low rpm and carb hates high rpm :/

I have some SU's that would work for you, but no manifold...  Shoot me an email or PM and we can discuss...

Thanks!

Richard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.