SU Carburetors and parts Galore!! Parts LOT, CHEAP!

I have a set of 1800 SSS carbs.  Do you have any of these specifically? I'd like to get a Accel pump replacement, as well as anything else I should have.  They are my first, you seem to be an expert.  what do you have that I really, really need?

433DA7B6-A4D9-4321-90C3-F4CF0EA0533A-751

5B5A0F91-193C-4DA6-B389-1C78EDAD060A-521

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, those carbs do not have accelerator pumps...

Looks like you need choke cables and air cleaners for one.  You might check to see if you have any oil in the dampers.  If you are hesitating on acceleration your float level may be set wrong...

Thanks B, they are in the car & working.  I'm looking for parts/spares. especially the mechanics underneath, leaking gas a bit.

Converted, sell me your carbs.  if your missing that much, you should get round tops.

ya your right, this seller probably has what you need, the throttle cable is challenging, its called a eschension, or something.  look at m SU posy, most people just weld the part to the throttle bar, I got mine from a roadster.

I have SSS L18 carbs and I need the part that the throttle cable attaches to that goes through the manifold and the piece that goes down to the lincage. And one of the little bent rods that goes to the chokes on the side of one of the carbs. I'm pretty sure the same price from a z manifold and carbs might work?

Still waiting onthe price, been sending you pm's with no response, any update so i can send you the paypal in the morning?

Sorry man, I've gotten quite a few and must've missed yours... I'll PM you right now.

Thanks!

Richard

I just sold the stacks last night... I do have some floats and needles though. Feeders??? Do you mean float bowls???

No no, im sorry, the jet head would be the word then.... im pulling my hair about the stacks.

No no, im sorry, the jet head would be the word then.... im pulling my hair about the stacks.

Ok, Yes, I have some good nozzles too... Sorry abot the stacks... Those are tough to find sometimes I know.   Shoot me a PM and we can get you hooked up on everything else.

Thanks!

Richard 

Thanks you! Even though I'm sure he's getting bombarded with PM's he got back to me right away was really helpful, and I can't wait to get my new parts. Looks like he is selling his parts to do a really honorable thing too. You're the man Richard. 

Thank You for the kind words!  I have been bombardeed with requests, so if I do happen to miss a PM or email from someone, please just shoot me another one and I'll get back to you as soon as I see it...

Thanks Again!

Richard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.