GOONS check in

gokiburix

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm guessing from your photo you you might be partial because it's a goon-and the right color!

Well just a little. But yours is way cool. Enough with the teaser pics. Put something up we can pick apart or find a flaw somewhere. :eek:

Thing looks really good with the gold wheels. :D

Oooo, yeah, engine bay is not pretty. Daily driver, etc. Gold volk look-a-likes are no longer on it. They were 17x7.5 .....got tired of them rubbing, and was a little too much bling for me. I like the 15x7's on it now....I think they look period for the car.

I hear ya. I ran 17X7 but never really liked them. Car rides so much better with the 15's. And it looks like you said period correct.

So there is a flaw :lol: we still would like to see it. Inside shots and engine bay.

Sweet lookin' goon!

I think Toyota should have put that front, side marker light below the belt line, but I love the stance tire/rim choice/fitment :)

thanks guys!

someone should buy it haha... Need to sell it to pay for the 510's bills $$ :lol:

figured out the 510 wagon! swapped in a stock SR ecu and it was happy on that, so something is up with my ecu.. just need to find another one at a not-ripoff price and i'm good (minus a tune)