GOONS check in

gokiburix

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha thanx greengoon and PCD!! and they fit kinda haha lots and lots of rolling... and rubs when i turn sometimes but i think a lil bit smaller tire will help that... plus im willing to deal with tire rub when i turn as long as my car looks good haha.... in the pick the coilovers are at full drop so i do have the option to raise it if i get tired of the rubbin :D

Jonesy/Mark, they are 175/55/15s and they are getting pretty popular so the price is coming down although not as cheap as 195/50s. They have the exact same sidewall height as 195s but the 20mm narrower really helps in the fender. I'm going to buy another 2 for my new wheels :o

And Jonesy, I agree with you...its all about stance. Turning is overrated! Coilovers are great.

Hello...

imag0021h.jpg

Dont worry, it will be ALOT lower when it has a motor. biggrin.gif

I have become a fan of goons after buying my own.

Though the left fender is brown and the hood is red, repainting them soon to primer.

Also its a bit worse than it looks in my blurry pic.

stupid nice goon!! its ok mine was sitting almost like that and it had a motor in it :blink: :blink: here r a couple more shots that my friends took of my goon

_MG_2039jpg

_MG_2081jpg

] _MG_1988jpg

i dont know how to use flicker so ur more then welcome to edit the links so they img. show up on the forum for others to c haha

i can just change my status on here haha :) now i need to start saving money for paint... but i dont think it will get sprayed for awhile cause i wanna do it the right way" take out all the glass rubbers ect." so now for jccs i just want to get my bumpers on... and some mirrors.... and mayb a quick interior like u did for ur goon goki...

Hey sorry goon's I know I should keep looking more

but i'm having a weber issue!

I got a DGAV with my l18 620 and

I wanted to put it on the l16 in the goon.

The mani bolts don't fit through the weber,

do I need to get a totally new weber?

I feel I might have found my answer in the faq's

but I don't feel satisfied with my find.

Sorry again!

Thanks for the help!