parting out 78 kingcab

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how is the sunroof, do the rubber seals look good, do they seal, do the handles open and work good, also if interested in selling how much? thx

sunroof it seals well, doesn't leak, doesn't seem to sweat much either. the bad is the hinge pins are missing but theres small nails in place of them. came that way. hows $75 plus shipping?

door lock levers and hardware $60 for both sides, includes shipping

dash pad, not perfect, has some small cracks in the vinyl but if i remember right its not in the foam yet. uh $75 with all the goodies attached plus shipping

whole wirng harness $60 from front to back plus shipping.

I would be interested in the overflow bottle lid and the front marker light lenses. Shipping would be to 97352.

And If I could talk you out of those KILLER fog lights on the front bumper, DUDE, that would be so cool!!! :D

I want the part around the gages and heater controls how much

hows $25 plus shipping sound?

I would be interested in the overflow bottle lid and the front marker light lenses. Shipping would be to 97352.

And If I could talk you out of those KILLER fog lights on the front bumper, DUDE, that would be so cool!!! :D

over flow bottle, $5

lenses $3 for the pair

$15 for pair of fog lights, one is rusty

plus shipping

Do you have the module for the ignintion. Just in case I'm calling it a wrong name, it's the black box that is bolted to the pass side kick panil just under the dash. Should have 5 wires connecting to it.

Price???????

I have a 74 Datsun 620. I need a glove box, or whole dash, Carburetor linkage, air cleaner, tail light harness, good front bumper, radi bezel. steering column cover(plastic where ignition is) Any help would be appreciated .Also if anyone has pictures or an exploded view of how the carb linkage is hooked up.

Thanks

where in az are u, i'm in west phoenix / glendale area, i have 2 620's that have linkage u can look at, i may possibly have an extra linkage, wire harness for t/lites i have, either pm me, or call me, tom cell # 602-323-4422, cell is with me all the time..:)

• 2 weeks later...