A10's U-nite !!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4.0 ,, when it`s so bad you skip a number.. :lol:

check out this key ring yo

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Datsun-Violet-GT-Key-Chain-ring-FOB-cote-dlvoire-81-4-/280835366121?pt=Apparel_Merchandise&hash=item4163179ce9&vxp=mtr

Your welcome

Hey, quick question. Will this steering wheel adapter work with the 81 510 wagon?

http://pages.ebay.com/motors/link/?nav=item.view&id=261303714691

i used an adapter that was for a 521. and ebay adapter probably wont fit lol

you might need to get a Momo No. 3503 hub adapter

Momo No. 3503 will fit on all steering wheels with 6 x 2.75" bolt pattern (such as MOMO, SPW, Netami, Sparco, Mugen ... etc). 2-6/8" distance between center of both opposite screw holes. 

•Datsun 240, 260, 280Z, 280ZX, 

•Datsun 510, 610, 810 all yrs 

•Datsun/Nissan Trucks up to 1986 

• Like 2

You rock,thanks a million! Taking of trim tomorrow. Just finished ripping out all the emissions crap today. Also just put in my pretty new painted dash in. :)

look at my previous post, i edited it after researching. hope it helps

Oh my god all this BS for a fucking steering wheel? Just get a 280zx wheeland glue the A10s D onto it. They fit and are slightly smaller diameter so slightly faster steering ratio. They are also well padded and thicker than those made to fit little Asian men and women hands. Fuck me, two hours of driving a 70 s car and my hand are so fucking sore from wrapping 1 1/2 times around those wire thin wheels. I put them on both my 710s and they are easy to use and don't look bad.

Hideous 710 steering wheel can't be saved even with the wrap on it.

710stuff002Large.jpg

Yeah, much better. And the center works the horn too so if you are in the middle of a turn you don't have the time to hunt for those stupid buttons.

710dressupLarge.jpg

OH!!!! ...and Datsun. Wood color for the goon. Redish for the maroon sedan. And I have a black spare.

Same here. I could care less about after market. Wanted to keep Datsun and it was off my 620. I got it probably 15 years ago from a '79 Z car that had been run over by an excavator. Still have the 5 speed and it's in my goo to!!!

Haha nice! Mike you'd probably know... What Z car came with the solid wood wheel? My buddy had once showed me one I really liked. He wanted $20 for it but I was broke at the time. It was solid wood wheel, pretty thin too... Metal center "3 spokes". I think it was probably an older Z. Most likely a 240 or 260z. I just remember the wheel itself being very thin. It was really cool.