A10's U-nite !!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can make the wiring longer?

What are the other wires on the backside?

How would you not need a Can AM box with this?

Yes, wiring can be as long as you want it. I make them to order. The other wires are Fuel pump (+), Ground, and Bat(+) 

Yes, wiring can be as long as you want it. I make them to order. The other wires are Fuel pump (+), Ground, and Bat(+) 

How does this eliminate the need of a Can AM box?

It's cool you came up with something different-but it's gonna take a resurrected Billy Mays and his bag of coke to convince us your magic box is the snizz. 

What does it do?

This is pretty much a can/am box with a connector on it so you don't need to cut anything. It plug right into your engine efi harness. basically, you dont cut the harness and splice into the relays. instead the relays have pigtails with a connector at the end that matches with what engine you have and it will then plug right in. It doesn't get much more simple than that!

• Like 1

I think someone should pay the fuck up for the parts he promised and made every indication he was going to pay for ,,,before worrying about some fancy Ka box.......... Don`t you think?

Word. But when my bank account is locked up due to an error about some check I never wrote there is nothing I can do. 

Thanks for being concerned about business that isn't yours though. 

Besides, I ain't buying one. I just want to know what's in the box. 

M&Mhub91 this aint no hostility aimed at you or anybody else for that matter..If you take it like that ,,, that`s all on you.

:)

Word. But when my bank account is locked up due to an error about some check I never wrote there is nothing I can do. 

coolstorybroterminator.gif

Well that`s not entirely accurate ,, but i guess like the old saying goes ,, No good deed goes unpunished,, ;)

SchoolEndOfYear-Camping001_zps38514ad7.j

SchoolEndOfYear-Camping002_zps1fa9cfb3.j

M&Mhub91 this aint no hostility aimed at you or anybody else for that matter..If you take it like that ,,, that`s all on you.

:)

coolstorybroterminator.gif

Well that`s not entirely accurate ,, but i guess like the old saying goes ,, No good deed goes unpunished,, ;)

SchoolEndOfYear-Camping001_zps38514ad7.j

SchoolEndOfYear-Camping002_zps1fa9cfb3.j

M&Mhub??? Wa ha ha ....... that's better.

These guys are brothers separated at birth and are trollin' ya.

first time i have seen my baby in a week... depressing :/ the roof is looking killer though!

0928131133_zpsa03be6f0.jpg

0928131134_zpsc9def395.jpg

and flatcat, he didnt buy them, he is just hold them hostage because he is close to you then i am

Word. 

And your wagon looks so fucking good. 

Account should be opened back up by Monday!

And hamuck... :fu:

Fuuuucckkk dude ratsun is getting pretty fuckin hostile. I'm gonna dip out for a while.

M&Mhub??? Wa ha ha ....... that's better.

These guys are brothers separated at birth and are trollin' ya.

Word. 

And your wagon looks so fucking good. 

Account should be opened back up by Monday!

And hamuck... :thumbup:

See?

So I'm currently debating selling my 78 4 dr 510 and was seeing if you guys could help me figure out how much I can get for it. I just don't have the time to work on it but really wish I did. I figure it's better off going to a true enthusiast with time on their hands.

Pros - brand new radiator, new carburetor, replaced oil pan gasket recently. Runs and drives solid

Cons - interior needs work, needs new oil dip stick, dent on side, needs rear qtr panel window (although it's patched up right now and doesn't leak), muffler is currently detached I do have the muffler and tail pipe it just needs to be mounted both new, heater core needs to be replaced I re routed it due to leaking.

It runs and drives great. just as of now without the muffler it's definitely frowned upon haha I really wish I didn't have to but like I said I don't have time and really should have thought it through before purchasing so definitely my bad. But what do you guys think? Worth selling or should I just try and power through all the repairs, really doesn't need much. I can post pics later tonight.

Thanks guys,

Ethan

Put muffler and pipe on it and drive it. Fix it up the rest of the way as you have time for it. Do you need a daily driver? Because selling this to get some unknown is not a good idea. If you don't need it, then sure sell to someone who does.

If you decide to sell use our classified section at near top of every page.

• Like 1

So I'm currently debating selling my 78 4 dr 510 and was seeing if you guys could help me figure out how much I can get for it. I just don't have the time to work on it but really wish I did. I figure it's better off going to a true enthusiast with time on their hands.

Pros - brand new radiator, new carburetor, replaced oil pan gasket recently. Runs and drives solid

Cons - interior needs work, needs new oil dip stick, dent on side, needs rear qtr panel window (although it's patched up right now and doesn't leak), muffler is currently detached I do have the muffler and tail pipe it just needs to be mounted both new, heater core needs to be replaced I re routed it due to leaking.

It runs and drives great. just as of now without the muffler it's definitely frowned upon haha I really wish I didn't have to but like I said I don't have time and really should have thought it through before purchasing so definitely my bad. But what do you guys think? Worth selling or should I just try and power through all the repairs, really doesn't need much. I can post pics later tonight.

Thanks guys,

Ethan

Doesn`t sound like your problems are that big of a deal to me ,, check pick n pull inventories for one to show up for your heater core,, you can jerry rig a muffler back together with a few hose clamps and soup cans if need be,, to get you by till you save up to have real muffler put on... Quarter window,, hell go down to home depot or a plastics place and get a piece of 1/8-1/4 thick clear cut to fit-ish and some window cauking ,, badda bing badda boom... Post up some pictures of your problems ,,maybe someone will have a cheap easy solution ,,,you never know.

Selling a good running "beater" for cheap and then trying to find anything that won`t break down (for cheap) will be nearly impossible these days.. Stick with the good running beater you will be money ahead in the end.

Trust us we're doctors