A10's U-nite !!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, that's what I recommend Ed earlier. I've been doing bodywork for over 40 years, and that's almost my exclusive bead rolling tool ( baseball bat)

When it comes to rolling fenders I´m as newbie as it gets lol but I´m also a maniac so if I´m gonna do it myself I can take ages to get it done right ( I´ve seen a couple of videos I know that you have to go slowly and you have to warm up the paint so it doesnt crack) I haven´t decided yet I mean I could do it when I have to do the paint job but  the shop is working slower than I thought, they are figuring out how to set up the electric steering wheel ... 

Interesting. I had considerable poke (at least 1/2"?) until swapping in ZX struts...

Hey guys !! the car is about to go to the paint shop ( or at least that is what I´ve been told lol ) and while I was reading some of the impressive builds in the forum I saw I few comments talking about specific rust points in the 510, so I was wondering if there is anything like that in the A10 ??  my other question is about the headlights ( I´m planning to install HID lights+ projectors ) does my headlights are the same as the ones in the 720 ?? 

To Datsunfreak; you can see on Metatron's new ride where to look for rust. Mine had all the same areas. I forgot to mention the bottom of the doors. Metatron I hope you enjoy working on it. I wish I could find how many were imported, they're a bear to get parts for.

To Datsunfreak; you can see on Metatron's new ride where to look for rust. Mine had all the same areas. I forgot to mention the bottom of the doors. Metatron I hope you enjoy working on it. I wish I could find how many were imported, they're a bear to get parts for.

Great thanks a lot guys !  unless there is another especific spot I´m gonna be fine, my doors have just a little bit of rust btw another point where I found rust is where my slave and master were probably cuz some leakinig that ate the paint. Does anybody know where I can get a side mirror like mine ( online if possible ) ? 19221828_1338576686196321_84298612060685

It´s round similar to those in the old 911 http://www.ebay.com/itm/PORSCHE-VINTAGE-STYLE-SPORTY-NEW-PAIR-STAINLESS-STEEL-DOOR-MIRROR-LH-RH-2-PCS-/282581932716?epid=535294449&hash=item41cb321aac:g:DxMAAOSwXtRZctyF&vxp=mtr  but those are not a perfect match

hey nice coupe! I´ve never seen anything like that here !  

Great thanks a lot guys !  unless there is another especific spot I´m gonna be fine, my doors have just a little bit of rust btw another point where I found rust is where my slave and master were probably cuz some leakinig that ate the paint. Does anybody know where I can get a side mirror like mine ( online if possible ) ? 19221828_1338576686196321_84298612060685

It´s round similar to those in the old 911 http://www.ebay.com/itm/PORSCHE-VINTAGE-STYLE-SPORTY-NEW-PAIR-STAINLESS-STEEL-DOOR-MIRROR-LH-RH-2-PCS-/282581932716?epid=535294449&hash=item41cb321aac:g:DxMAAOSwXtRZctyF&vxp=mtr  but those are not a perfect match

hey nice coupe! I´ve never seen anything like that here !  

nobody knows ????  :confused:  :confused:

So well here are some pictures of what it is been done to car before going to the paint shop

20264704_1380383842015605_87544444356834

huge difference between the stock rotors and the new ones and  of course I couldn´t skip the mishimoto radiator ! 

20368731_1380383588682297_82394735392124

I got a great deal on this one, it´s used but in pretty good shape

What are the rotors off of? Huge difference. Can't wait to see the completed paint

those are from a wilwood kit for ... i dont remember for which car but those are 11"+ 4 pistons calipers  that´s why I need to ride on 15"  ... probably it´s gonna take a little bit more time to get the paint done cuz I´m still trying to decide if I Swap an ae86 rear end or an S13 but I´m running out of $$ so we will see